• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Relatively new user to drugs, need advice

sendmetoheaven

Greenlighter
Hey,

TL;DR at the bottom btw

So I first smoked weed around a year ago, but since then I have wanted to try other things. A month or so ago I took a huge hit from a bucket, it was apparently weed but I felt my arms and legs were like feeling super nice and I couldn't walk or see much lol, after that we snorted cocaine (or so I think). My friend crushed the crystals up and made lines. I snorted my first line with a note, and it seemed to go straight in. I didn't really feel that numbness much, but my friend did and he was super hyper already. I tried another, and another, until I had done 6 lines. They weren't huge, but by this point I was like wtf why don't I feel it? I ended up doing a couple of lines but I ate it, also tried one on my gums, all to no success. So I look in the mirror, my pupils were what at the time seemed huge, however not massively so. I should add that I was drinking alcohol with this, it was beer but also about 5 shots of vodka. I went home and didn't really have a comedown, was overall disappointing.

2 weeks later, I did an MDMA pill. It was pink and shaped like a rainbow, my friend and I (different person) did one each, we split it in half and weren't feeling it after 30 mins so we did the other. We then felt the comeup and were like wtffff it was so good I felt super happy and talkative and we were rolling on the floor and shit it felt so nice, 1000x better than the coke, and it was only ?10 lol.

Now this weekend I want to do ket. My guy (another person I deem a friend) said that out of xans, codeine and ket that ket was the best. I'm buying a gram of "rhino ket" not a fucking clue what the difference is between that and ordinary ket but it sounds great, and the effects seem similar to the weed I had, which was great. My problem is, I think I'll be snorting it again and I'm worried that I have a problem with my nose maybe because if it doesn't work again that will suck ass. I don't know if I snorted right but my druggy friend said it looked like I did, and also I have no idea about sizing, how long/thick should these lines be, how should I do them, do I wait between lines etc.

TL;DR:
Had weed, was fun, snorted coke, didn't feel anything and was disappointed, had an MDMA pill and it was very fun,
Want to try this "rhino ket" and I don't know if I'll fuck it up cause when I snorted the coke I didn't feel it, also how big do I make the lines, like width length etc, and how do I know if my nose is fully unblocked because it felt unblocked last time but didn't work. I'll also have friends who aren't doing it around my btw so I have a sitter.

Thanks.

This ?Rhino Ket? is just a street name and doesn?t mean anything. The best way to ensure you get consistent lines is to measure the powder on a scale before laying it out. Go buy a cheap scale from your local smoke shop that can measure with an error of +/- 20mg.

Some people don?t get much out of coke, either that or your friend just had really weak coke.

Just be cautious with your ketamine doses, it?s a powerful dissasociative. I don?t have any experience with ketamine so hopefully someone can come along that knows a bit more.

Also be careful with MDMA pills. A lot of these pills are not actually mdma and could be a number of different drugs that range from benign to extremely dangerous. Investing in a reagent kit to test your pills is worth the price if you care about what?s actually in your pills.

I doubt anything is 'wrong' with your nose, lol. The coke probably wasn't that good, there's a lot of poor quality coke out there. It also possible you just didn't know what to look for in terms of effects. I didn't feel it my first time either.

Be careful with the ketamine. Take it slow, make little bumps and leave plenty of time between railing them. Make sure you don't snort too hard. You want the drugs to coat the inside of your nose not go down your throat.

You can also take ket orally but it is less effective and often causes nausea.

'Rhino Ket' is just bad marketing.

'Rhino Ket' is just bad marketing.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure? My guy said that there is horse tranq, rhino and giraffe, ascending in strength respectively, seems believable to me, but maybe he just really means how pure the ket is?

You say you don't want it to go down your throat... Shit maybe that was my problem with coke? By the end I was snorting so hard that it all felt like it was coming down my throat, but even then it should be entering my bloodstream later??

I might be able to get my hands on a scale, but if not, how bad can it go if I just eyeball it and decide if the lines are right, people say you can do more later though but what if I am too paralysed lol

Heard this with the other guy, I thought there were different strengths, horse, rhino and giraffe, but I guess that is just really the purity of the drug. If I can't get my hands on a scale, does it matter that much? I've heard some people say for "rhino ket" that 100mg makes you high, 200mg is very high, 300mg is fucked up/k-holed (especially for a first-timer) so I was thinking around 200-300mg? I weigh around 150 pounds but I want to be pretty high, if I just split around a third of the bag, I can't be far off 300 right?

No, the name of the ketamine doesn?t mean anything, doesn?t matter if it?s rhino, giraffe, unicorn, etc. Those are just names people have for it, if he just uses rhino as slang for the ketamine being strong then whatever but unless it?s been tested you have no idea how strong it is.

No it?s not a good idea to eyeball it. It?s very hard to eyeball piles or lines of powder, 100mg and 300mg can look very similar depending on how you lay it out. Scales are really cheap and if you intend to continue using drugs you?ll definitely get your moneys worth from a $20-30 scale.

Also a scale will help make sure you aren?t being shorted.

Last edited: