• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Relationships and crack

This relationship was a shit show. If someone is feeding you drugs while not partaking red flag. Not that I cared and saw all the signs (dead in addiction).
Anyways the guy ended up being part of a Christians against drugs and violence bullshit of a group.
Know it's coming, consequences... Best intimacy I have had... Just life got flipped upside down. Don't do crack. I honestly thought I had it under wraps. Now have a daily habit of a gram. Was way worse. Going on 5-6months.
Damn I am so sorry to read that. Unfortunately, when something sounds too good to be true, it usually is. But is him being in such a group really a bad thing? Maybe he genuinely cared about you and wanted to help? Or is this group more of a cult type of group or something?

How did you find out and how did the relationship end? If you don't want to tell, that's totally okay by the way. Just thought you might want to talk about it. Break ups suck.

Right when I started dating him, I started noticing uncomfortable activity outside his place. Me being stupid brought him to my parents, and finally my place. Anyways people started showing up, and he would ask out of the way statements. Like take your hit by the windows, "so my landlord doesn't hear". Or trying to get video and he knew what i was doing i say* (dudes name) your so good at cuddling.. he said loudly your not cuddling your by the window. Or when i tried confronting them he loudly explained where we were going.
Also he would ask questions about my plug locally. Like he would only be able to get a gram, and wanted us to meet my plug for the other 200$.
Not an idiot, well I am now that I think of it.
He would flick his high beams at a select few cars, and ended up starting to take plate #s.
Legit had a guy follow us over big summits, knew we were being followed. Got him to turn down a dead end dirt road, and turned off everything. Anyways the mofo put his foot on the "brake" by mistake.
Anyways all this started happening, brought him to my place and lo an behold people in my yard, on my camera.
Called it in, cops came. Knew I was on oxy, had a sip of wine, and they said "hallucinating" gave me a option to go back inside or under Canada's mental health act brought to hospital.
This was the last stand before I started investigating. Cops if they think that are obligated to bring me in.
Had my phone the next day in the living room off as well as his... made a statement like gawd (name of dude) feels like you drugged me the last 2 months.... he legit by ourselves was like okay let's not tell lies in a way that you would if a third party was listening.

Anyways fast forward a month.. get my buddies to do some surveillance... they saw the activity and at the time it was like 7 pm..
They approach the dude, and he spills the beans.
They were trying to nail big dealers...

Christians against drugs and violence
Sorry let me get this straight : you were dating an older guy that was cool with you doing drugs etc but actually was a gay Christian anti drug and violence vigilante ?
Kinda sucks but let s focus on the good side, u now have a hell of a story to tell (actually I think that s enough material for a movie!) Seriously I hope you are better and fuck this guy....

Or
This is another drug induced paranoid episode from a crack head
I know which one my money is on🤣
Always spoiling the fun & ruining the magic. It s Friday night, I m at home doing coke to WRITE A PAPER, I need to believe that there are gay Christian vigilantes out there praying on innocent crack heads....

Always spoiling the fun & ruining the magic. It s Friday night, I m at home doing coke to WRITE A PAPER, I need to believe that there are gay Christian vigilantes out there praying on innocent crack heads....
Writing a paper on coke on Friday night?? That’s wild!!

Writing a paper on coke on Friday night?? That’s wild!!
That s the glamorous life of an academic in the "publish or perish " era. Plus I m Italian, I write in English and I m translating this thing in Portuguese, so it takes three times the effort. I don t wanna blame it on the job but the crazy workload definitely played a role in my romance with blow

That s the glamorous life of an academic in the "publish or perish " era. Plus I m Italian, I write in English and I m translating this thing in Portuguese, so it takes three times the effort. I don t wanna blame it on the job but the crazy workload definitely played a role in my romance with blow
What u writing a paper on

What u writing a paper on
Philosophy of Religion. Basically my idea is that science and religion have or should have totally different aims concerns and " areas of competence ", so saying that "science disproves religion" is BS, but so is doing pseudo "Christian science" a la Intelligent design-Young earth Creationism etc. It should be obvious but with all the Dawkins fanboys and the Evangelical fanatics out there, it s clearly not

Philosophy of Religion. Basically my idea is that science and religion have or should have totally different aims concerns and " areas of competence ", so saying that "science disproves religion" is BS, but so is doing pseudo "Christian science" a la Intelligent design-Young earth Creationism etc. It should be obvious but with all the Dawkins fanboys and the Evangelical fanatics out there, it s clearly not
Ye im out

Science & religion can go together beautifully.