L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Relationship troubles

The Network

Bluelighter
I'm going to keep this short because I'm pretty depressed right now and I just want to get back into bed and sleep for 12 hours.

I've never been good at talking to women at all, especially ones I found beautiful and wanted to ask out. I met this girl online something like a year ago on another forum, she was harassing my friend and had pissed me off in the past before so I was pretty relentless in my assholeness to her that night. I know, great way to meet, foundation of the best relationship ever. Anyway, we got to talking later that night and we actually ended up hitting it off and dating for a little while. The dating was on and off with various reasons for mini-breakups being like "You're too negative" "you're too insensitive" etc, I really did try to be a better person, and I think I was.

The problem, I'm pretty sure now, is mostly her. I think she wants to like me some days and wants me to die other days. It's become terrible at this point, I've spent almost the entire weekend in bed being depressed, messaging her on and off. She's pissed off 95% of the time now but once in a while has a fun conversation with me that I really enjoy.

I know for both of us it'd probably be better if I fucked off, but I can't bring myself to do it. I care too much about her. Believe me when I say I've talked to at least 15 different people that have all, on one level or another, told me to "get over it and find a new relationship". If it was so easy as someone telling me that I don't need it and to get over it, then I WOULDN'T BE IN THIS SITUATION.

I don't know what to do, my feelings control my life more than I'd like them to sometimes. Ideally? We'd get back together and she'd finally realize how much I've changed myself to become a better person. Doubt that's going to happen. So I guess I need to get over it somehow. I don't know how.

Oh, I forgot to mention. This is a long distance deal, I've never met her in person but definitely would have if we were closer together.

Do u really want to be with someone that is pissed 95% of the time..come on Man U gotta use your head on this one not your heart..it's okay to not go with your feelings..they're not always right

Ok so let me get this straight:
She's pissed 95% of the time.
You're depressed.
But you can't get yourself to leave her...
& you wish things were better.
You KNOW that you need to move on.... but you don't know how.
That's what you need advice on? Moving on?

Ok, so here's what you do.
Step 1: Stop talking to her. This is vital to moving on. You have to tell her BYE, trust me, there's no way you are going to be able to move on still talking to her, even as "friends".
Step 2: Get out of the house, get a hobby, do something new, meet new people, etc.
Step 3: Exercise. This will help with your depression and give you an outlet to release a lot of your anxiety.

What happened to keeping it short? Lol x] it sounds like this relationship was doomed from the start. And only another female, can fill the void a female has left!

I started talking to her today and we started to get along again. I just think I'll feel worse if we fight again later, but I'm doing my part to prevent that from happening. I don't know, love is a hell of a drug.

You've mentioned that it's a long distance relationship and you have never met her in person. Come on, get out there and move on.

/\ Yeah really... Pissed off 95% of the time and haven't actually met in person lol. How can you claim to have dated her off and on OP when you haven't even met her?

Oh it's an online relationship.... hmm...
Yeah :/ If you're pissed off 95% of the time and it's online, imagine how awful it would be if you guys met! Lmao, at least online you can sign off, rofl.