• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Relapsed on day 4 will this cause withdrawals all over again

Thebeatmaster

Greenlighter
I thought I was gonna be able to make it through this time but I caved in :(Iv been currentaly sniffing 40mg of oxy a day for about a year and half I have gone a couple days with out and end up relapsing.I made it to day 4 on a attemp to get clean but ended up relapsing because I did not sleep at all although physical symptoms where Gone I still was unable to sleep last night and it drove me crazy and ended up taking my emergency pills just to sleep because the OTC sleep aids where not working at all I feel so assumed about it and feel horriable like I was doing so damn well :( 'm just worried now will this cause my WD to set back at day one even if I don't take any more after last night early this morning ?

Everyone is different with that sort of thing.. I can say it did not HELP your WD, but to say it "reset" them well, that's different for everyone.
What I can say is WOW dude, cold kick 40mg Oxy a day? Of course you won't sleep.
What you are doing is extremely hard, not to mention can be dangerous. Your body needs sleep. I tried a cold kick of H/Xanax combo at went into full psychosis after 6 days of no sleep. If you are set on your method, and you go another several nights w/out sleep, you will start hallucinating, and you probably won't know you are. It's fuck up shit, my friend. The silver lining is your body will finally crash after you start hallucinating. You'll wake up hungry as shit and feel like shit, but you'll be past the worst of it.

My advice - taper that Oxy down. Taper methods are our friends. Go down 5mg every couple weeks or whatever feels comfortable to you, everyone is different. Get down to your last 10mg and GO SLOW... Taper 2mg every couple weeks, no shit. This is NOT easy stuff, Opioids are motherfuckers on your brains receptors. Your brain has to heal.. slowly.
If it's your first time kicking, its much easier than kicking your 3rd, or 4th, or 5th time. Gets harder everytime. I have kicked both cold, and taper methods. I kicked Fentanyl cold, hardest shit Ive ever done next to kicking Xanax. It can be done, but there are easier ways. Taper...
Or... get on suboxone with that kind of Oxy habit. I'd still be sticking IVs in my arm had I never found Subs because it just gets harder to kick every relapse.