• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Relapsed, now it's harder than ever to detox

Trying123

Bluelighter
I've been clean forn14 months.
I ended up relapsing, on H, or so called H. SMH
Now. I'm trying to get back in my subutex, but the withdrawls are 10 times worse than they have ever been. I'm not sure if it's the quality of the drug that has changed, or if it's my body that has changed. But, even with everything available from my dr, I am having stomach cramps, worse than ever before. And the anxiety is worse than ever. My question is, can my body change that much, or is it possible the drugs that have changed. Thanks.
I want to get clean again, so bad, have my life back, but. I have never felt this much pain. When detoxing. Or starting to induce subutex.
I wait 48 hours, seems like for ever, before I begin 2 mg subs. But, the stomach cramps are so intense, i end up going back to H.
How can i break this habit again.
I just want to be clean again. Any idea on what could cause this ?

My question

fentanyl has a stronger affinity to the mu-Opioid receptors than Morphine/Heroin. You needa wait at least 36-48hrs to induct and not fall into precipitated wds.

I've been clean forn14 months.
I ended up relapsing, on H, or so called H. SMH
Now. I'm trying to get back in my subutex, but the withdrawls are 10 times worse than they have ever been. I'm not sure if it's the quality of the drug that has changed, or if it's my body that has changed. But, even with everything available from my dr, I am having stomach cramps, worse than ever before. And the anxiety is worse than ever. My question is, can my body change that much, or is it possible the drugs that have changed. Thanks.
I want to get clean again, so bad, have my life back, but. I have never felt this much pain. When detoxing. Or starting to induce subutex.
I wait 48 hours, seems like for ever, before I begin 2 mg subs. But, the stomach cramps are so intense, i end up going back to H.
How can i break this habit again.
I just want to be clean again. Any idea on what could cause this ?

My question
Did the same thing. Was on 24mg suboxone in rehab and they put me on one 8 mg pill of zubsolv for treatement. Ran out early for the 20th time and said fuck it. Bought some h. Then some more. And some more. Got my new script and stopped the h. I personally cant take bupe within 2 days after using h. The wd were exactly as i remembered. A little easier since i didnt shoot the h this time. I snorted it. So about a week of hell and still been a month and i get nothing from my pills. Thats what happens tho. I go every other day with my zubs just to make em last. It sucks but thats the system here in ny. They want you doing drugs, as long as its THEIR drugs. Systems so fuxked its made to keep people relapsing in perpetuity this way youll always be buying their drugs and theyll be making money. Best way to do it? Get off everything. Fuck them. Or better yet? Make enough money u can support ur h habit forever. Cuz h is the competition to the insurance and big pharma. Seriously, thats how it is. Sorry about u wd being harder but yeah h is mostly phent now