• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Relapsed like a fucking IDIOT 2 weeks before my vacation. I’m desperate for help getting rid of these bruises

cabbagepatch31

Bluelighter
So like the title says, I’m going to Florida in two weeks. I’m also seeing my dad, and I bunch of friends from when I lived there. Obviously going to be in hot weather clothes and bikinis…well since I relapsed, I managed to get all these bruises all over my arms. I NEED them to go away before I leave. What can I do??!?!

So like the title says, I’m going to Florida in two weeks. I’m also seeing my dad, and I bunch of friends from when I lived there. Obviously going to be in hot weather clothes and bikinis…well since I relapsed, I managed to get all these bruises all over my arms. I NEED them to go away before I leave. What can I do??!?!

Make up might work but you have some time.

You mean injection bruises?

It’ll heal a lot in two weeks ifs it’s just black and blueish, but if your looking for help with track marks themselves that’s a whole nutha thing , months ,years of healing in that case.

Well for starters, can you maybe switch to a different ROA? or possibly pick up something else to take? like can you grab some suboxones? (not sure what you have been taking so disregard the suboxone if you are using something other then opiates).

Well, a quick-fix, would be the makeup route.
How to use make-up to hide scars & bruising
You can pick up most of this shit at your local CVS or Walgreen's or even cheaper at Walmart. The entire set will run you about $50 and that is if you are buying the cheap shit.
I'd only worry about that when the time comes where you have no other options but to go that route.

As for what you can do now, I suggest getting like some Neosporin Scar ointment. Then look around for some Scar treatment. or something that women use for stretch marks for when they have kids.
You can mix a 50/50 ratio of the Neosporin and the Scar ointment (anything that shows it removes scars). Apply on both arms after washing clean with soap and water. Gently rub into the effected areas with clean washed hands. Re-apply as soon as you sense that the previous treatment had rubbed off or something.
I don't recommended IV with either or skin treatment/makeup.

When you think you might bruise put ice on the area, after you’ve already bruised put heat, like one of those microwave bean bags, learned this when donating plasma, nurse told me if loosens and forces circulation, got rid of a pretty big bruise in a week with heat…or just tell them you donate plasma..you know your a real junkie when your pretty much selling your blood for dope :/

Last edited:
Well for starters, can you maybe switch to a different ROA? or pouussibly pick up something else to take? like can you grab some suboxones? (not sure what you have been taking so disregard the suboxone if you are using something other then opiates).

Well, a quick-fix, would be the makeup route.
How to use make-up to hide scars & bruising
You can pick up most of this shit at your local CVS or Walgreen's or even cheaper at Walmart. The entire set will run you about $50 and that is if you are buying the cheap shit.
I'd only worry about that when the time comes where you have no other options but to go that route.

As for what you can do now, I suggest getting like some Neosporin Scar ointment. Then look around for some Scar treatment. or something that women use for stretch marks for when they have kids.
You can mix a 50/50 ratio of the Neosporin and the Scar ointment (anything that shows it removes scars). Apply on both arms after washing clean with soap and water. Gently rub into the effected areas with clean washed hands. Re-apply as soon as you sense that the previous treatment had rubbed off or something.
I don't recommended IV with either or skin treatment/makeup.
I was in the process of getting of heroin when This happened. I’m back on track (slowly tapering with pills. I’ll probably have to switch to subs for the trip, but that will be much easier for me to do so if I’m still on the pills.), but I gave myself quite a bit of bruise on my arm. I have body makeup, dermablend, which is a fucking life saver for covering scars, but it’s pretty hard to get bruises covered completely with that stuff. If someone knows a trick for covering bruises completely with makeup, please let me know. I’m hoping two weeks will be enough for them to fade. I have maderma that I’ve been using on them. I also ordered some bio oil and bruise cream that is supposed to help them fade. Idk y’all…how does this sound?

When you think you might bruise put ice on the area, after you’ve already bruised put heat, like one of those microwave bean bags, learned this when donating plasma, nurse told me if loosens and forces circulation, got rid of a pretty big bruise in a week with heat…or just tell them you donate plasma..you know your a real junkie when your pretty much selling your blood for dope :/
Do you think soaking in hot baths would work as well?

If someone knows a trick for covering bruises completely with makeup, please let me know. I’m hoping two weeks will be enough for them to fade. I have maderma that I’ve been using on them. I also ordered some bio oil and bruise cream that is supposed to help them fade. Idk y’all…how does this sound?
Check out the link I had mentioned in my post. The lady goes into detail on what to use to cover up bruises and such. Bio-Oil works well. It just takes time. It isn't something you will see an improvement after 1 day. It can take up to 3 weeks to notice any changes. (I used it for months to help cover up/heal razor blade cuts). The best shit from what I have read is like the stuff that women use specificly for covering up wrinkles and such from having babies. I've seen results as little as 3 days from some stuff I ordered from Amazon. It's called RtopR-removes pregnancy scars cream.
Do you think soaking in hot baths would work as well?
Sure, I mean it won't do any harm. Just after soaking in the tub, apply some scar-removal stuff to the troubled areas.

I was in the process of getting of heroin when This happened. I’m back on track (slowly tapering with pills. I’ll probably have to switch to subs for the trip, but that will be much easier for me to do so if I’m still on the pills.), but I gave myself quite a bit of bruise on my arm. I have body makeup, dermablend, which is a fucking life saver for covering scars, but it’s pretty hard to get bruises covered completely with that stuff. If someone knows a trick for covering bruises completely with makeup, please let me know. I’m hoping two weeks will be enough for them to fade. I have maderma that I’ve been using on them. I also ordered some bio oil and bruise cream that is supposed to help them fade. Idk y’all…how does this sound?
Dermablend is probably the best make up to use to cover bruises. Luckily you have 2 weeks to recover. I bet they’ll be a lot better by then.

Reactions: Ds
Here are a few things that work well with bruising;
Jolie Cosmetics Pro Palette Correct & Conceal Concealer Neutralizer Wheel
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Multi-Use Concealer
L.A. Girl Pro Conceal Set Orange, Yellow, Green Correctors, Pack of 3
NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Studio Perfect Primer, Vegan Face Primer - Lavender (Color-Correcting)

What color concealer covers dark bruises?
  • Bruises that are purple or blue-toned can be hidden with the help of yellow concealers. It lightens up the color of the bruise and conceals it effectively.
  • If the scar or bruise is deep red, you can use green concealers to hide it or make it appear brighter.
  • If a bruise is yellow or brown-toned, you should use lavender concealers to cover it.
Helpful Link:
How To Cover A Scar With Makeup

NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Studio Perfect Primer, Vegan Face Primer - Lavender (Color-Correcting)

• Bruises that are purple or blue-toned can be hidden with the help of yellow concealers. It lightens up the color of the bruise and conceals it effectively.
  • If the scar or bruise is deep red, you can use green concealers to hide it or make it appear brighter.
  • If a bruise is yellow or brown-toned, you should use lavender concealers to cover it.
Helpful Link:
I agree with you 100% except I prefer my NYX’s Angel Veil primer.

Oh, you’re suggesting a color correction primer. That’s good advice!

How do you know all this @D’s? I’m quite impressed!
When you are dating the neighborhood junky you tend to learn tricks of the trade. Apparently some jobs you interview for tend to frown upon hiring someone that has track-marks running up and down their arms. lol

I swore that the only shit you had needed was just something that matches your skin color. Well, how wrong I was. (and I didn't even get into the silicone primer that helps with shaping in the event of some tracks are a bit thicker then others).

Check out the link I had mentioned in my post. The lady goes into detail on what to use to cover up bruises and such. Bio-Oil works well. It just takes time. It isn't something you will see an improvement after 1 day. It can take up to 3 weeks to notice any changes. (I used it for months to help cover up/heal razor blade cuts). The best shit from what I have read is like the stuff that women use specificly for covering up wrinkles and such from having babies. I've seen results as little as 3 days from some stuff I ordered from Amazon. It's called RtopR-removes pregnancy scars cream.

Sure, I mean it won't do any harm. Just after soaking in the tub, apply some scar-removal stuff to the troubled areas.
My bio oil just came in today!! I literally lathered myself in bio oil, maderma scar cream, and this bruise cream I got on Amazon 😂😂 and thank you soooo much for all your awesome recommendations! I’m ordering that Rtop stuff right now! You’re the best!!

Helpful Link:
YOU ARE A LIFE SAVER!!! This is amazing!! You have no idea how much I appreciate this! I’ve always had such a hard time coving bruises with foundations, concealer alone. Ugh you are so amazing thank you so much

• Heart
I can’t express enough how thankful I am for all the amazing responses!! So far I’ve been:
-using heating pads on the bruises
-bio oil
-maderma
-bruise cream
I also heard getting a tan or even getting sunburned will help? I know it’s not good for your skin. And trust me, I’m less than crazy about the idea. I’m from Florida, and I’ve seen what excessive sun exposure can do you a person (I am a strictly self tan girl) 😂. But can anyone confirm or deny?

• Heart
YOU ARE A LIFE SAVER!!! This is amazing!! You have no idea how much I appreciate this! I’ve always had such a hard time coving bruises with foundations, concealer alone. Ugh you are so amazing thank you so much
It takes practice mate. Dudes arn't really wired in their DNA to apply makeup. We well I do at least think that makeup works as whiteout meaning I used to apply it rub the shit in and ready to roll. but that isn't the case. If you want like a solid job where the shit blends and looks normal as fuck meaning no one will tell then you have to apply steps. @Fiori di Bella has some awesome knowledge on the proper way to apply the makeup, so if you end up going the professional route (meaning u get the primer, foundation and other shit) then i'd hit her up.
Also, Google is your friend, I would just search for shit like ' how to use makeup to cover up scars from surgery' and look at the results and videos. If you do enough research then you will be able to take some from there, then some from the other link and just figure out what works easier for you.

I can’t express enough how thankful I am for all the amazing responses!! So far I’ve been:
-using heating pads on the bruises
-bio oil
-maderma
-bruise cream
I also heard getting a tan or even getting sunburned will help? I know it’s not good for your skin. And trust me, I’m less than crazy about the idea. I’m from Florida, and I’ve seen what excessive sun exposure can do you a person (I am a strictly self tan girl) 😂. But can anyone confirm or deny?
There are plenty of different remedy's out there that you can do. If you want the cure all then just get a tattoo to cover it lol. but if not then you can go the creams and such.
um not sure about tans, It couldn't hurt I guess. I would take some chelated magnesium, vitamin D complex, vitamin B12, vitamin K, and of course your C and E.

damn dam damn happens to mee! makeup! im a man, i used my mom's face makeup and chalk like tan powder! also thc or CBD MAKES IT HEAL MUCH MUUUCH FASTER!! believe me, 2 days gone!