Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Reinforcing the experience

wickeduran

Greenlighter
Hey,

I've rolled about ~9 times throughout past 2 years. On my last roll a little over a month ago, a time came when I completely lost all the 'good feels' from MDMA and there was no way to feel good anymore that evening. That's a bit concerning, as the crash was never really THAT sudden. It was always more of gentle fall than a harsh crash into depression.

I always try to keep the 3 month rule, it was broken three times (once only 6 weeks between rolls, once 9 weeks and once 10 weeks) with one 6 month break. As I've read the massive amount of positive reports on reddit, I take NAC somewhat regularly, sometimes 600mg a day, sometimes 1200mg - can't tell if it works, though the rolls are not getting weaker or anything, so it might have some influence (or it's complete placebo at this point). I don't really excercise, though I'm planning to start.

Is there something more I can do to keep the magic alive? The experience itself is still great, it's only the sudden crash that worries me (and how soon it comes, it was approximately only 3,5h into the experience last time). I've tried taking 2C-B with it (didn't work for me), ketamine (meh) as well as N₂O (love it, highly recommend).

If you have some supplements that worked for you, please comment. I'm thinking of stacking Lion's Mane as well as Magnesium L Threonate after reading some papers on their potential benefits to the brain (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12675022/; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5322230/), but I have no real evidence that it will help, it's just trying whatever's out there. Of course, I'm not planning to roll this year anymore, to have at least a 6 month break again.

Have you switched source for your MDMA? Started any medication/suplementation before the change in experience?

a lot of mdmx is dirty as fuck so you probably got hit with some nasty rc stim

Have you switched source for your MDMA? Started any medication/suplementation before the change in experience?
The same source, it's even the same batch (which worked perfectly before), so it's definitely not the product. No medication at all, only some vitamins (especially vitamin D during winter) and NAC as stated before.
a lot of mdmx is dirty as fuck so you probably got hit with some nasty rc stim
No chance, it's the same batch that has been tested myself by 4 different reagents and it's definitely MDMA. It might be dirty as you've said, though it has worked perfectly fine before, it's only the last time that I felt weird.

The same source, it's even the same batch (which worked perfectly before), so it's definitely not the product. No medication at all, only some vitamins (especially vitamin D during winter) and NAC as stated before.

No chance, it's the same batch that has been tested myself by 4 different reagents and it's definitely MDMA. It might be dirty as you've said, though it has worked perfectly fine before, it's only the last time that I felt weird.
well im not 100% sure but i think they can put enough sass in there to test positive but it still has so much other shit in there you're not getting the mdma. reagent tests cant tell you potency and that shit is just really hard to know what you're taking. could have just been mood or too low of a dose.

well im not 100% sure but i think they can put enough sass in there to test positive but it still has so much other shit in there you're not getting the mdma. reagent tests cant tell you potency and that shit is just really hard to know what you're taking. could have just been mood or too low of a dose.
This is correct. It takes only trace amounts of MDMA to produce a positive result and because the color for MDMA is so dark, it will overpower all other potential colors. Pay close attention during the reaction when the color change is still happening as this is the moment you're most likely to spot other colors besides the final MDMA color. A good reaction shows the base color of the reagent going straight into the color for MDMA with no other colors spotted at any point during the reaction. That said, even then it's not a certainty that there's only MDMA in there. Adding a bit of MDMA to the mix to produce a positive result is done quite a lot by producers

How many times have you taken this batch before?

People need to remember this drug isn’t going to produce the exact same effects, same duration, every time. No drug does really..

It’s not often but I’ve had rolls drop off hard a couple times, very rare but it happens, and I always test and obtain from very reliable sources.

I also find that if I take just a single dose the chances of that happening are much greater. It pretty much never happens if I take a booster 90min after the first. The booster not only adds on an hour or two, but has a much gentler descent.

Also the likelihood you lose the magic at your current frequency is minimal. As long as you keep to a 4-6 rolls a year average, you can honestly take it two nights in a row if you want. (Research to back it up if you’d like.)

Ive been going at it a long time and very often do two nights at festivals, 16yrs and no magic loss. I still roll just as hard as I did when I was a teen.

-GC

How many times have you taken this batch before?

People need to remember this drug isn’t going to produce the exact same effects, same duration, every time. No drug does really..

It’s not often but I’ve had rolls drop off hard a couple times, very rare but it happens, and I always test and obtain from very reliable sources.

I also find that if I take just a single dose the chances of that happening are much greater. It pretty much never happens if I take a booster 90min after the first. The booster not only adds on an hour or two, but has a much gentler descent.

Also the likelihood you lose the magic at your current frequency is minimal. As long as you keep to a 4-6 rolls a year average, you can honestly take it two nights in a row if you want. (Research to back it up if you’d like.)

Ive been going at it a long time and very often do two nights at festivals, 16yrs and no magic loss. I still roll just as hard as I did when I was a teen.

-GC
I've taken it 3 times (including the last one) and it produced great effects not only on me, but on all the other people that were with me.

When it comes to taking booster doses, I unfortunately used to take usually 2 of them, with my usual dosing being 120 + 60 (at 90 minutes after taking the first dose) + 40 (somewhere like 2,5-3 hours into the experience), however I started to be a little worried about how much damage it actually causes, so I decided to stop taking the third dose (it also didn't really do much apart from making me just more "wired", if that's a good word for it. Just basically way too much gurning and no real empathy and love anymore).

Last time, I decided to take 100 + 50, kind of because I wanted it to be less intense and kind of because I also wanted to find out how much do I actually like the smaller dosing. The thing is that I genuinely loved the experience after such dose, just not how quickly and rapidly it finished. It's great that you mentioned dosing though, because I actually didn't think much of it as a potential cause. The next time I will probably try and come back to 120 + 60, no third dose anymore though.

If you have any further comments, I will of course be very thankful.

120 plus 60 is a great dose regimen. Your right the third is a waste and only unneeded added toxicity. I always take 120 initial dose, and 40-60 booster. And that’s what I give everyone I know too..

The difference between 100-120-140mg is huge. 100 is good but can sometimes feel lackluster. 120 is just right. 140 can sometimes hit too hard on the come up.

-GC

Hey,

I've rolled about ~9 times throughout past 2 years. On my last roll a little over a month ago, a time came when I completely lost all the 'good feels' from MDMA and there was no way to feel good anymore that evening. That's a bit concerning, as the crash was never really THAT sudden. It was always more of gentle fall than a harsh crash into depression.

I always try to keep the 3 month rule, it was broken three times (once only 6 weeks between rolls, once 9 weeks and once 10 weeks) with one 6 month break. As I've read the massive amount of positive reports on reddit, I take NAC somewhat regularly, sometimes 600mg a day, sometimes 1200mg - can't tell if it works, though the rolls are not getting weaker or anything, so it might have some influence (or it's complete placebo at this point). I don't really excercise, though I'm planning to start.

Is there something more I can do to keep the magic alive? The experience itself is still great, it's only the sudden crash that worries me (and how soon it comes, it was approximately only 3,5h into the experience last time). I've tried taking 2C-B with it (didn't work for me), ketamine (meh) as well as N₂O (love it, highly recommend).

If you have some supplements that worked for you, please comment. I'm thinking of stacking Lion's Mane as well as Magnesium L Threonate after reading some papers on their potential benefits to the brain (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12675022/; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5322230/), but I have no real evidence that it will help, it's just trying whatever's out there. Of course, I'm not planning to roll this year anymore, to have at least a 6 month break again.
First off you depleted the REAL MAGIC that cause all the rush and excitement and something I learned for about 8 years during massive studying on he Internet & about how XTC and of course my favorites; Cathinones do to release all that( Dopamine , Seratonin and Endorphins) .,not to mention Adrenaline. It all comes from mostly chemicals that are aminos converted to the receptors and drivers of those blissful signals. Also allot of electrolytes are helping in the whole process. It's like ATP to the muslces (Adenosine Tri Phosphate). Ever get cramps heavily in muscles ?--occurs from lack of ATP to help get messages to muscles and walla; they cramp. Reason Body Builders load up on so many chems for Muscles before. during , and after workouts. Same exact thing goes for THE BRAIN,,,Loading Fuel for the fire! I learn how to add Twin Turbos to my engine. So I get 110% from every time I go and enjoy rolling. Same goes for recovery ,,,BIG TIME recovery...and if you sleep for a day and feel totally tired that means you got really good rush and that needs Chemical recovery. Shulgin the creator of MDMA studied heavily with phenethylamines and that is a key AMINO. Look this all up and look at the molecules chains and conversion . Reason Boosting really works ,,,,,before ,during ad mostly afterwards.

(tryptophan, tyrosine, phenylalanine) are the biosynthetic precursors for the neurotransmitters serotonin, dopamine,

Dopamine is produced from the amino acids tyrosine and phenylalanine, both of which can be obtained from protein-rich foods. Very high intakes of these amino acids

Hey,

Amino acids such as tryptophan, tyrosine, histidine, and arginine are used by the brain for the synthesis of various neurotransmitters and neuromodulators