Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Rehabs in Sydney ,nsw

Freshmaker89

Greenlighter
Hi guys , please forgive me if there isa thread on this topic already, I'm new to bluelight and need some advice!

basically I'm suffering from ice and heroin addiction , I wish to enter a rehab but do not know much about the differen options .
i would like to no the names of some good rehabs in Sydney , nsw area , that ppl have had positive and effective treatment from.

both private and public
I need to find which program will work best for me but have no idea where to start as this is my first time seeking trement etc ,
thank u so much for any help u can provide

Hi Freshmaker, welcome to BL :)

We do have a rehab thread which I would recommend having a look at: Rehab clinics; how, where, who, when and what you have experienced.. I won't merge your thread into that one now, as I hope you'll get more responses having this as it's own thread for now.

There's a 24 hour drug info line which is 02 9361 8000 in Sydney, 1800 422 599 for regional & rural NSW. I have used a similar one in Victoria and they've been very good at providing information about drug services and treatment centres. I'd recommend giving them a call, it can be a good starting place where you can get a list of potential places that you can then look into more deeply.

Do you have any idea what kind of thing you're looking for and how long you want to stay?

wow double wammy.

There is a new drug on the market that you get through private clinics, ibudilast treats both heroin and meth addictions. The public clinic doctors know of it (at least the seniors do) but we're a good couple years behind the US when it comes to this revolutionary new treatment.

The irony is that an Australia was one of the core people involved in the study that discovered this.

This drug is showing great promise. Its even believed it can help MS and HIV suffers (who are also addicted to heroin).