• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MDMA Discussion: Next Cunt to Name a Naughty Web Vendor Gets Infracted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colour and shape will be the same! The press stamps are identical. All you have to do is get the pigment match with the binder job done.

Chinese copy press stamps will be based on the real thing.

Test.

If you can not test (not hard TBH) and have access to scales and there is a weight report from say safe party or similar test site then you may be able to determine a copy by weight difference. Unless the binder is identical on specific gravity / density then it's quite hard to get bang on same weights.

Food for thought -a UK ban maybe coming in on RC. Now if I was a complete twat and wanted to get rid of bucket loads of dodgy Chems that will become illegals and Noone would want id be tempted to get a good well known press stamp and start pressing pills to look exactly like a well know press. Perhaps I'm smarter than the average bear but if I think of that some shoddy money grabber will already be doing it. So for me even more so now it's a tests only policy for any press no matter if I've had before or someone says they are the real deal.

After I'd produced my pills I'd then put a report on pill reports saying they are great and highlighting some proper test results. I'd also hit up forums saying how great they are too. Perfect I Just made myself a mint at all your expense thanks job done.

Some extremely dodgy 'mdma' going around north...Leeds, Sheffield, east yorks area. Stupidly didn't test as from a 'trusted' source. Won't make that mistake again!
Myself and my friends (some of which bought from several different sources)all experienced similar effects: intense confusion, no real come up. Just uncomfortable stimulation, tense muscles, gurning like mad. Crazy dilated pupils, insane word vomit making no sense at all.
Comedown was hellish. Intense paranoia, muscle spazms, open and closed eye visuals. My friend was vomiting bile all night. Heart palpitations. No sleep at all.

Dropped on Friday night and by Sunday I still hadn't got a wink of sleep, felt like I was going insane. Eyes still huge. Blood pressure and pulse sky high. Horrible sense of impending doom. Ended up in a and e but luckily nothing seriously wrong.. Awful anxiety the next 3 days had to get diazapam from doctors to get me through. Finally feeling normal almost a week later!

I suspect it could be bzp? How can I send this to be lab tested? Seriously wouldn't wish that experience on my worst enemy... scary stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.