• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion v. PM(dma)T

MDA does indeee have more visuals, but it's a lot more messy and speedy. You can barely see for eye wiggles/roll and the come up is a bit rougher than MDMA. Combine a small bit of MD in there though and you have yourself the best night ever!

What are peoples thoughts on 6-apb? ive had some for quite a while but havnt got round to trying it yet.

ok, is it brown/tan in colour and smell of TCP or circuit boards? Turns the Marquis a perfect purple colour? If so you might actually have 6-apb.

I'd opt for a dose of 125mg. Sit back and enjoy. Come-up can take up to 2 hours.

Drink a decent amount of water as some folk get headaches.

Let us know what you think,

Swedge

So my choice got the festival was started off with half a supreme with my mate the night before and ended up having a defqon each, stayed up all night blasting music (much to the annoyance of the girls) but we both agreed that the defqons were something else, really are the best we've both had in a long time!!

Then while in there I had a peach Dutch lion saved for ages ago then just stuck with defqons, did a half then I remember doing a full one, yeah we were very twisted, Infact that night I even managed to knock myself out apparently, but I don't remember doing it or coming round from it so it doesn't count =D Infact tripped out quite a bit from the balloons and especially doubles haha.

Meant to be getting some defqon's. Can anyone please share any links,pics, info etc that I should look at to make sure they're not copies?

Thanks

morning all , well me and the missus have eaten through a hell of a lot of defcons in the past 2 months and still got good euphoria from them , built up a tollerence like but they are fantastic pills. Reading through the lab tests would explain a lot as some absolutely floor us and others just a nice warm tickle.. Had a silver simcard last weekend and was pretty impressed with that too to be honest abit stronger than the defcon but not as quite as euphoric but still good and didn't mong me. Having a break now and going to stock up ready for Christmas and new year .. Also some mad stuff flying round locally called 'hexen' I presume its the RC ethyl-hexedrone .. fucking people up pretty bad weird yellow shit. Have a sunday people ;)

You think you had a comedown? You haven't had a comedown until you have had an MDA comedown.

I don't agree with this. Yes If you eat 200mg of MDA the comedown is a bit shit, but I find it much easier on your mind and soul the next few days than MDMA. No suicide Tuesday!

I have to disagree with you, Mr. Roller. I think MDA comedowns are worse, and both in combination are evil.

Had some MDMA over the weekend.

Tested with a marquis, still didn't seem to be as good as stuff i've had before - lacked trippiness and depth I felt. Still great and amazing and all, but considering the doses of 180mg with 90mg redoses I really felt it would've hit me harder than it did.

Not complaining, just don't understand...

such a fine line between dark purple and jet black :D

It was somewhere in between I guess...

why, what would the difference be?

Maybe I'm just a freak then, where I find MDA or it in combo with MDMA much easier than MDMA alone.

I jest (sort of), but I would suggest everyone try MDA at least once, it is incredible for dancing your tits off and less mongy that its Methyl brother. Giving it another go this weekend - first time since the snowball experience. Going with 110mg, although I'm thinking of splitting that across two bombs with a bit of MDMA in each?

I get the feeling 110mg MDA at once when going out on the town would just get me kicked out/refused entry from everywhere....

I've had some MDA for about six months, that I haven't touched. Waiting for the right time. When I've been out and had MDA pills, I've found myself tripping my tits off, not knowing what's going on, but in a fun way. A lot of the pills from the early 2000s were a mixture of both MDMA and MDA, and provided some amazing nights out.

A lot of the pills from the early 2000s were a mixture of both MDMA and MDA, and provided some amazing nights out.

Come 4am and everyone in the club has spectacles on, your staring at faces for ages only to realise that your looking at the back of their head.....

fucking quality

Exactly. You keep going up to people that you know, saying hello, then realising that it's a complete stranger...

MDA used to make me spew every time. I used to get pure crystal in caps. Enjoyed the experience but without fail spewed when they hit. Cant remember the come downs. Was over 20 years ago now.

Exactly. You keep going up to people that you know, saying hello, then realising that it's a complete stranger...

i was walking down the street after club finished and asked this girl in school uniform why she was not in school, snapped out of it for a few seconds and i was talking to a rubbish bin=D

i was walking down the street after club finished and asked this girl in school uniform why she was not in school, snapped out of it for a few seconds and i was talking to a rubbish bin=D

That's the one bogman. That is just the fucking ZONE <3