• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion v. PM(dma)T

I know this has been asked before but do you think the fact the Mitsubishis were twice as good while being half as strong as today's pills is just down to synth? Or just us remembering them as being better or what?

It can't just be synth cos plenty of today's pills supposedly still use the safrole synth and not the P2P.one (Im not a chemist so apologies if I'm wrong...but I read this thread and I think that's correct).

Check the What is Wrong With MDMA Today? thread. Synth.

Literally never ever noticed a difference in about fifteen years worth of MDMA batches. Important points:

*I weigh my MDMA to 135mg doses, and always did
*I never lost the magic

I know this has been asked before but do you think the fact the Mitsubishis were twice as good while being half as strong as today's pills is just down to synth? Or just us remembering them as being better or what?

It can't just be synth cos plenty of today's pills supposedly still use the safrole synth and not the P2P.one (Im not a chemist so apologies if I'm wrong...but I read this thread and I think that's correct).

Deffo synth. The reason modern (Dutch) pills are so highly dosed is to try and make up on quantity what they're lacking in quality. Sure, they get you smashed, but they don't get you 'there'. Its very easy to convince yourself that you're not getting off properly because you're somehow 'damaged' - until you finally get some good shit again...

Deffo synth. The reason modern (Dutch) pills are so highly dosed is to try and make up in quantity what they're lacking in quality. Sure, they get you smashed, but they don't get you 'there'. Its very easy to convince yourself that you're not getting off properly because you're somehow 'damaged' - until you finally get some good shit again...

Deffo synth. The reason modern (Dutch) pills are so highly dosed is to try and make up in quantity what they're lacking in quality. Sure, they get you smashed, but they don't get you 'there'. Its very easy to convince yourself that you're not getting off properly because you're somehow 'damaged' - until you finally get some good shit again...

That's a great point mate...

Maybe not so great that you needed to post it twice, but a great point none the less :)

Yea pretty much from the beginnings of the Doves until the last "good" Mistubishis, the common synthesis used was the Leuckart to reduce the ketone to MDMA/MDA. In fact the Marquis used to react differently then too (just as it changed again around 2010) by going a dark inky blue/black. (This caused much confusion when the MDMA suddenly changed and only reacted Purple/black.) Eventually this method was pushed aside for higher yielding/cleaner reactions. What people didn't realize was that the impurities were actually active too and not only that but they gave the MDMA of the 90's something unique.

There's a research paper to show that of twelve impurities from common synths used, two of them (from Leuckart) were fairly active. Other active impurities included DMMDA and n-formyl-MDMA.

Different synthesis routes definitely effect the experience (and even minor changes of the same route can fuck things up), but of course there's still good product out there it just seems to not be as common for some these days. I still roll crazy good tho ;)

-GC

Anyone know anything about orange rolex pills? Found one on a pub toilet floor last night, so stuck it in my sock and took it home to ID it. Don't worry - no temptation to neck it. Can't find anything about it online. I'm thinking I might post it to wendinos...

I haven't been around these parts in a long time. But a question. If someone hasn't done MDMA crystals in like 10 years, what would be sensible dose for someone who roughly weighs 110kg. Someone asked me and I honestly couldn't answer or remember.

Last edited:
I haven't been around these parts in a long time. But a question. If someone hasn't done MDMA crystals in like 10 years, what would be sensible dose for someone who roughly weighs 110kg. Someone asked me and I honestly couldn't answer or remember.

I think between about 110 to 140mg seems a sensible amount and is in line with what pills used to contain before these insane strength ones today..

Assuming you get decent quality MDMA

I think between about 110 to 140mg seems a sensible amount and is in line with what pills used to contain before these insane strength ones today..

Assuming you get decent quality MDMA

Yeh, sounds like a decent ballpark figure to me. I only weigh about 83kg, but usually start off at 150mg. But as you say, it's the quality rather than the dose that makes all the difference.

Yeh, sounds like a decent ballpark figure to me. I only weigh about 83kg, but usually start off at 150mg. But as you say, it's the quality rather than the dose that makes all the difference.

83kg? What is a "kg"?

Sorry, I don't understand these communist units of measurement that you speak of :)

83kg? What is a "kg"?

Sorry, I don't understand these communist units of measurement that you speak of :)

Fucked if I know pal, I had to do a Google conversion from stones - purely for consistency with deecee's question...

It's weird how in the UK, we're kind of metric, but not quite. I still measure long distances in miles, but use cm and mm for small lengths. Similarly, I only understand stones for bodyweight, but quite happily use Kg, g and mg for anything else.

As for speed, I either measure that in miles per hour, or mg per nostril... ;)

Last edited:
Fucked if I know pal, I had to do a Google conversion from stones - purely for consistency with deecee's question...

The wierd thing is that the yanks who talk exclusively in pounds don't even know what the fuck a "stone" even is.

I've never understood though how the septics can possibly think saying something measures fifteen thousands of an inch of something similar can be easier than measuring in milimeters...especially when you have to add lengths of measurement together of divide or whatever...

Even things like a 5.56mm bullet they call a ".203" or a 7.62 a ".308"

How can changing something to "three hundred and eight housands of an inch" simplify anything?

It gets even more fucking crazy when they do precision shooting over there are they start converting milliradians into "minutes of angle" and stuff... That stuff is complicated enough as it is...

Which one would you guys/gals go for between technogym and pink redbulls or alternatively which is the best pill out there at the mo?

I have had the redbulls before and had and had a decent enough buzz but it made me vomit the first couple of times and also it lasted about three hours.

Last edited:
Deffo synth. The reason modern (Dutch) pills are so highly dosed is to try and make up on quantity what they're lacking in quality. Sure, they get you smashed, but they don't get you 'there'. Its very easy to convince yourself that you're not getting off properly because you're somehow 'damaged' - until you finally get some good shit again...

^^ this. couldnt of put it ny better myself

No, the reason they are so highly (and irresponsibly) dosed is the drug war, where sometimes your sentence (if caught) depends on how many pills you have. So makes sense to have less pills but stronger pills.

No, the reason they are so highly (and irresponsibly) dosed is the drug war, where sometimes your sentence (if caught) depends on how many pills you have. So makes sense to have less pills but stronger pills.

I don't buy that at all. When you're knocking out 1000s of pills, it becomes irrelevant.

I don't buy that at all. When you're knocking out 1000s of pills, it becomes irrelevant.

You'd have to be fucking nuts to neck a full one of those pills - certainly the potential to kill someone (I think?). Half at a time is plenty and IME gives a very nice buzz. Perhaps less is more...

You'd have to be fucking nuts to neck a full one of those pills - certainly the potential to kill someone (I think?). Half at a time is plenty and IME gives a very nice buzz. Perhaps less is more...

Doesn't change the fact that the super dosed pills are shit mdma.