European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion v. PM(dma)T

yep

ve0oqx.jpg

8o After seeing plenty of videos starring retards smashing heroic doses of that shit I think it's safe to assume an OD is horrendous. Poor people. Three cheers for the drug war.....

8o After seeing plenty of videos starring retards smashing heroic doses of that shit I think it's safe to assume an OD is horrendous. Poor people. Three cheers for the drug war.....

It's difficult to present a valid argument to the morons who insist in enforcing these pointless, counter-productive and inhumane laws when a good proportion of the individuals they are aimed at are utter fucktards themselves.

Actually does. Seen it a few times over the years. Always from too much initial dose. First time was when I helped a guy during the original tribal gathering back in the early 90s. He double dropped speckled doves trying to be a hero. One minute he was there the next on the floor foaming at the mouth fitting and screaming for help whilst trying to hit anyone who came close. He passed out. Multiple people had done the same pills but he was the one that felt he had to show off.

I had those. They were good, but only around 100mg of mdma maximum and many others contained less than that or were a lower dose of mdea.

The plain white doves from 1991 were much better and stronger.

That's definitely not a typical reaction to 2 speckled doves (150-200mg total)
A friend of mine had 8 of those at tribal gathering. He was fucked, but fine.
Small, skinny guy too

It's rare, but some people do have adverse reactions, even if they've taken pills before and been fine.

The stuff in Oldham was tested and definitely wasn't mdma.

It's difficult to present a valid argument to the morons who insist in enforcing these pointless, counter-productive and inhumane laws when a good proportion of the individuals they are aimed at are utter fucktards themselves.

Mebbe. Or maybe use such retards as the argument. Had safer drugs not been pushed aside for cheaper, more available and increasingly dangerous analogues such as these synthetic noids then the worst that would of happened to them looking for a stone would be a whitey. Similar for almost all classes of compounds.

I speak as a retard too. I've got in some pickles with the research chems. Seldom on classics.

Found this pill in my daughter's bedroom. Both sides are exactly the same. Overall dimensions are approximately 13 x 11 x 5mm. Does anyone have any information on these please?

2mp0e3q.jpg

Edit: I've found several reports of hospitalisations and one death attributed to these pills, but am unable to ascertain whether they're dodgy or just high dosed. Any information would be most welcome thanks.

(And is it worth me asking her to get me some?)

Last edited:
I know you can't tell just by looking but they look dodgy to me. Might be worth getting it tested.

I know you can't tell just by looking but they look dodgy to me. Might be worth getting it tested.

Yeh, I thought the press looked a bit crap myself, but I'm from the days when all presses were a bit crap, but the gear was the tits...

: I've found several reports of hospitalisations and one death attributed to these pills, but am unable to ascertain whether they're dodgy or just high dosed. Any information would be most welcome thanks.

I've taken those exact ones FUBAR. Very high dosed, I remember one being tested by the loop at 240mg). The only thing I would say is that yours look slightly darker....ever so slightly. Could be the photo!

One absolutely wrecked me mind. I was having a stroke in the club, my eyes bouncing around!

I've taken those exact ones FUBAR. Very high dosed, I remember one being tested by the loop at 240mg). The only thing I would say is that yours look slightly darker....ever so slightly. Could be the photo!

One absolutely wrecked me mind. I was having a stroke in the club, my eyes bouncing around!

Thanks mate. I've already advised my daughter to start with a quarter, considering she's a size 4.

I think I might just suggest I try a bit myself first ;)

I'd honestly bin it FUBAR.

If you're anything like me - which I'd take a guess you are, similar taste in drugs, dedicated heroin addicts even though you no longer practice, both frighteningly handsome - you'll remember that ugly little bears in the stash just as the crushing depression sets in post session..

Ive done desperate things. That teddy wouldn't register as desperate to me and I'd pop it if I was in the head space I know all too well exists in me that just doesn't want the party too end..

I'd honestly bin it FUBAR.

If you're anything like me - which I'd take a guess you are, similar taste in drugs, dedicated heroin addicts even though you no longer practice, both frighteningly handsome - you'll remember that ugly little bears in the stash just as the crushing depression sets in post session..

Ive done desperate things. That teddy wouldn't register as desperate to me and I'd pop it if I was in the head space I know all too well exists in me that just doesn't want the party too end..

You are spot on mate. Trouble is, I've already asked her to get me some... :\

I still have a couple of those teddy bears stashed away, not had a chance to sample them yet. Let us know if they were any good.

Just tested some DW crystal mdma uk vendor apparent pmk Dutch import .. looks n smells bang on but no reaction at all with the marquis and Mecke .. prolly some RC or some shit any one had that at all. If I didn't have my testers I would eat it as it looks so legit

I still have a couple of those teddy bears stashed away, not had a chance to sample them yet. Let us know if they were any good.

My daughter wasn't overly impressed tbh. She only had half, but if they are dosed at 200 + mg she should have been buzzing her tits off on just a half - especially as she's bloody tiny. When she came in at 3am, her pupils were big, but she didn't bounce in through the door like Zebedee, like I would have expected.