• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion v. PM(dma)T

Dropped a couple of these small pinkish red pills tonight, no logo and they look home made. Smacky as fuck sold to me as red drops reckon they might be pips but not had pip pills in so long i forgot what they feel like. Put it this way i got no energy

I thought the blue Defcon's were a lot weaker. I've got Ikea's and Ikea pencils. Anyone tried either/both of them?

I actually think the new defqons have better quality MDMA in them than the old ones. Judging their strength is a nightmare though, they're different even within the same batch

I remember them, they were my first "super pill" I had they were awesome, got a horrific picture of me coming up off one, was also on a Manc press at the time well i think they were, little red ones with the adidas originals logo... If I remember some of the defqons had like that crossed split line that the q-dance crew did and some said "dance" on the back

Is there some sort of Mandy shortage in Glasgow and surrounding areas. I've worked with it for last four years and every person I've had of in the past has none, and it seems few of them have stopped. Is it losing popularity?

Is there some sort of Mandy shortage in Glasgow and surrounding areas. I've worked with it for last four years and every person I've had of in the past has none, and it seems few of them have stopped. Is it losing popularity?

I really doubt it.

Well this thread is much quieter these days...

Indeed... seems to be an abundance of decent pills and mdma around now too which is nice.

Speaking of which what is optimum dose for the defqons ? Wanna get it right for New Years , but don't want to many on me as they'll definitely not end up coming home. 1.5 over 6 hours ?

Indeed... seems to be an abundance of decent pills and mdma around now too which is nice.

1.5 over 6 hours ?

Say whaaaaat?!?

Surely down one and then another when you start to feel it. Half pills are for for common Dandies...

Date Received: 23/12/2016

Postcode: FK10

Purchase Intent: MDMA

Package Label: Not Stated

Sample Colour: White

Sample Form: Crystalline

Consumption Method: Oral

Self-Reported Effects: Chest Pains, Irregular Heartbeat, Nausea, Vomiting, Paranoia, Memory Loss, Confusion, Panic Attack, Loss of consciousness, Agitation, Violence/Aggression, Insomnia, Depression, Suicidal Ideation

Sample Upon Analysis (Major): MDMA

Sample Upon Analysis (Minor):

A copy and paste i took from Wedinos.org. Sounds like shite MD there getting with there self reported effects they mention :D

Been offered. Monkeys in 3 types, see no evil hear no evil speak no evil, any ideas if they r defqons standard? Eg good quality me in them

Been offered. Monkeys in 3 types, see no evil hear no evil speak no evil, any ideas if they r defqons standard? Eg good quality me in them

Not had them, they were pre defqon IIRC so quite an old press, yeah a lot of people stocked up on defqons because they were good but it seems the q-dance/partyflock crew are still pressing with the same quality MD, have found this thread quiet recently but for the last few years there always ends up being a mini drought of pills around New Years, well at least where I live and I'm not out in the sticks, saying that there won't be if I shopped about but I stick to who/what I know because I know it's always kosher off them rather than go some random person someone has suggested.

Merry Christmas as well ya set of cunts... Duno about outside but it's certainly a white Christmas inside ;) =D

Anything remotely good kicking about?

As a side note, I flew over to see my buddy in Hong Kong a few weeks back. He's only ever taken pills 2 or 3 times back in 2007 with me, we managed to track some down out there and give it a shot.

Sure enough the same mongy short lasting shit that's been more or less the norm. Obviously he has 0 tolerance issues and hasn't been burnt out in any way, he agreed on how poor they were in comparison. Anecdotal I know but there we go.

My pal picked up a bag of IKEA pills yesterday , they are supposed to be good. I would be joining him on them today if the gf wasn't due ��

Ok. My mate has run out of the defqons. He has multi coloured IKEA pills now. Any good?