• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pill/MDMA Discussion - Vrs. Get messy and sweaty and grand and gurny!

anyone and info on the white cherrys in Ireland?? cant get any user reports on them, seems to be plenty there.

Pink (love)Hearts available up here (Aberdeen), anyone have knowledge (love is not printed on them) ?
Cheers.

these have been discussed earlier in the thread

low dose pills if they are the heart ones with no breakline or 3d-goodness :(

It's been a while!

Got some of those green Formula 1's that just came on Pillreports. Highly likely that report is from someone with a vested interest but just to say they tested up nice and black with Marquis.

Proper test will be tomorrow night.

told there was Q dances up for grabs. so i asked for five.

what i got was two orange Q,dances with white specs in them. thats fine as i read a report on them on pr. but someone said something about pmk being in them? wtf is that? :-/

the other three are pale blue or white with blue specs McDonalds. cant find a report anywhere on these slightly worried!!!

i just ordered a testing kit but wont be here for a few days i plan to neck these at the weekend.

Could anyone shed some light on these beans for me please??

Tried the white snowflakes twice in the last 3 weeks and have only needed 1 and a half the whole night i'd say defo the best pill I've ever had very long lasting intense rushes.

The second Time i tried them i candyfliped and i was still feeling fucked at 3pm the next day and i had the pill at 11.30pm and the acid about 3am by 5am i was totally gone felt like i died (but in a nice way) and was reborn was the most euphoric intense buzz i ever been on, one I'll never forget :)

I'm gonna be having two bombs of crystal tomorrow night. The last few times I've tried MDMA I've just not been getting a good effect, just a jittery feeling more than anything. Is there any reason for this? I am certain what I'm getting is good stuff (tested it, and all my mates are off their heads off it)

. I don't take it often, maybe once every couple of months, although the last times I got a good effect off it is probably last march or so. I stopped until Sept, had a shit time on those pink VWs, then got some crystal last month which had the same effect.

Only reason I can think of is I was boshing the meph at the start of this year, but I've not touched the stuff in a good 6 month.

anyone and info on the white cherrys in Ireland?? cant get any user reports on them, seems to be plenty there.

Yeah they are very nice pills mate. I'd rate them close to the pink VW's that were around a while back. I tested them and they went black/purple straight away with a little fizz, always a good sign. I gave a few people who have never done E's before 1 each and they were loved up gurny bastards for hours!

There are actually double stacked versions of these pills about aswel. 3 out of the 10 I collected yesterday were huge thick things, havn't tried them yet but hopefully they have 2 doses of MD in them

got some crystal, looks the same as this
1g_MDMA-HCl.jpg

8(=D

Tried the white snowflakes twice in the last 3 weeks and have only needed 1 and a half the whole night i'd say defo the best pill I've ever had very long lasting intense rushes.

The second Time i tried them i candyfliped and i was still feeling fucked at 3pm the next day and i had the pill at 11.30pm and the acid about 3am by 5am i was totally gone felt like i died (but in a nice way) and was reborn was the most euphoric intense buzz i ever been on, one I'll never forget :)

nice one..................got snowflakes and acid lined up for next tues night!

I've heard some good things about the Snowflakes, still haven't tried anything recently as I'm on a massive break :(

Whats the verdict on the F1s? going to grab a couple as they look lovely, but if they're decent beans then thats an even bigger win! :)

White Bentleys:
Mdma/Mda combo's..looking to get my hands on some:

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/warning-over-ecstasy-pills-after-three-hospitalised-2964929.html

These sound great :\

Where does it says they are white bentlys?

Just says the Pills contained a MDMA/MDEA/MDA combo, or am i missing it somewhere.

Ah nevermind found it, wow then,, white with a "B" in a circle, ones to look out for.. :)

Also what retards..
severe reaction among those who took the pills.

severe stomach cramps, hallucinations, jaw clenching and teeth grinding

Im sure after a nice come-up shit they would have been fine. Wheres the deadly chemical in there....?

My MDA arrived yesterday :D It's a bright white crystally powder. Lab grade stuff ...have only had MDA crystal back in spain once which was clear with pink vains, what dose would be good for someone with a pretty high tolerance for MD(M)A?

Just seen a Green Lacoste with apparently 216mg(!!!) of MDMA in it. One of those would have you on your arse all night I imagine, hospital visit to an MDMA naive user I would have thought.

http://saferparty.ch/download/file/Warnungen%20PDF%202011/MDMA_hoch_NovemberC_2011.pdf (I assume linking to this site here is ok?)

I wonder what the error is likely to be on the analysis (if any), but pretty scary stuff if true!

EDIT: Rockstar69 - sorry to hear that. Sounds like all Einsteins are well worth avoiding. Just sounds far too risky a logo. Would home testing differentiate PMA/PMMA contained in a pill with MDA/MDMA? Or would the MDA/MDMA signal likely be far too strong to detect the PMA/PMMA?

Getting a couple of these for NYE!! :D

Weetvanweet says the famous squirrel/speaker/fastforward pressers and the q-dance pressers are no more... ? Anyway still a lot of good pills about but they were the only ones justified to be sold as £10.

Some new Iron Crosses out, pink, 112mg MDEA + caffeine.

And the mitsubishi and rolex stamp is still as shite as ever..

http://www.saferparty.ch/download/file/Warnungen PDF 2011/m-CPP_Dez_2011.pdf

es the Green Lacostes. Anyone know anything about Pink rockstars?

I found the rockstars a bit hit and miss, some batches felt like a really shit synth or MDEA and another batch felt like good MDMA, aroundd the 110mg mark i rekon..

EDIT: Rockstar69 - sorry to hear that. Sounds like all Einsteins are well worth avoiding. Just sounds far too risky a logo. Would home testing differentiate PMA/PMMA contained in a pill with MDA/MDMA? Or would the MDA/MDMA signal likely be far too strong to detect the PMA/PMMA?

They test up just like any an MDMA pill should with EZ marquis.

Weetvanweet says the famous squirrel/speaker/fastforward pressers and the q-dance pressers are no more... ? Anyway still a lot of good pills about but they were the only ones justified to be sold as £10.

Hmmm any link for this? Can't be good for the scene.