Regional pill discussion : South East

Status
Not open for further replies.
cheifin said:
South Fla

Red Transformers - nice strong pill MDMA 8/10. Tested, wnet straight to black.

Orange Supermans - Not sure, has not been consumed or tested. n/a

Orange Playboys - Medium to low dose of MDXX or MDMA like substance and Amp 5/10

Yellow 45's, puppy dogs - Tested, went straight to black. Bomb pills, they crumble easy.

Red Ladies/Kappas - Nice strong roll, hits hard within 30 minutes, peaks and drops off after 2 hours. Lasting effects are kind of methy, hard to sleep. 7/10

Hi,
Anyone else have any experience with the Transformers?

;exus

pink speckled with white and yellow/have picks.size of two valium stacked on top of each other in 10 mg form. anyone else for fuck sake all other reports are from kids born last night.

What up countrybumpkin? I just got some red cherries and will let you know if any good.

I'm green with envy over here down da bayou! Was supposed to get some Sat...pushed to Sun...pushed to freakin Monday! Wah!
Okay, back to my happy self now...but still green!

I live in Northeast Louisiana and haven't rolled in over a year. Every time I would buy some rolls,they were either bunk or meth based. I'm going to give it another try next weekend. My question is,has the quality of pills improved since I stopped last year. Especially in the Northeast la area? My friend says he can get some really good ones,but I just some more opinions.

Its real hit and miss in my area which is alabama so not to far from you. I cant say I have had any bomb rolls in like a year but that could just be my connection

I love the red cherries. Tried them last night and I actually felt that tingling feeling that I have not felt in forever. We trying blue eagles this weekend.

11abc11...can I interest you in some white butterflies? :p ahha!
Okay, my girl should have them now but it's too late to call and see what they are dammit! Tomorrow I WILL know and perhaps SEE them and tell ya. I'm not doing them till Friday night though...:\

HisNameIsFrank: I'm in south La. so I dunno. Personally here it's been VERY hit or miss and really, it's been a good 6 months probably since I've gotten anything truly clean and good and that was those white pills with the line on them, which I'm sure are faked-out now. I'm hoping my new conx will be a good one. I'll know on Friday!

O yea, the white flat lines were good with the brown toilets. Im going to pass on the offer countrybumpkin lol, thanks though.

yellow K w/specks

Please somebunny tell me these aren't crap!

I've been searching forever and can't find a report on these for nothin!

Round yellow big K stamped or impressed into it on one side with teensy dark specks

Any clue?

Ok I got fucked on my last pills but w/e im back for more lol. a concert is this weekend I got floor seats does anybody no anything good floating around in central alabama?

please dont' list specific event names, and especially dont' come here asking where to find drugs.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ate a red rolex yesterday. If you can find them get them. Best bean I ever ate. I got in the NO area.

^^
I hope those red rolex make it to Florida! We've had nothing but adulterated garbage her for over 6 months! The purple ducks were the last good thing we had going around here. I sure do miss those little guys. They were so BOMB! Now that was a nice, clean MDMA roll. Good times........

Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Red Transformers
my friend rolled hard as fuck off of 1 for a good 6 hours the other night

ECSTASY IN DISGUISE!

edit: illest looking roll i've ever seen

8261.jpg

not my pic,from pillreports

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.