• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Regional Pill Discussion: South East v2

waterfreak said:
picked up some of these tonight along with some orangish mac apples...not consumed yet.

So any feedback? Have acees to them for a short time but I want some feedback from other than a dealer.

friend just told me he had red and green dolphins and some blue stars. kinda skeptical since i dont have a testing kit anymore. anybody tryed these and have a heads up for me it would be much appreciated. they came outta the miami area

I had some purple pistols last week in east central GA that were very very good; Didn't have a testing kit, but me and 3 friends rolled hard for about 3-4 hours and were able to pass out about an hour after coming down.
took 2 after a 3 year hiatus (used to roll 2-3 times a week for about 8 months, had to stop..) , and felt like the first time all over again.

DJ NEXUS said:
So any feedback? Have acees to them for a short time but I want some feedback from other than a dealer.

They are a nice clean roll. Tried both the apples and the DG as well as the yellow LV

knight00wl said:
Anyone heard of getting "Skittles"? I'm in FL and recently bought a batch of pills that are a combination of different colors and presses. The ones I got were: Green Horseshoes, Blue Yankees, Pink Transformers, Grayish/Peachish Transformers, and Purple Superman.

Skittles if u mean the stamp that looks like a weird squiggly S then they are eh beans i think a combo of low MDA + something else had them last year and they didn't do the trick =/. If you mean "skittles" as in a bunch of beans usually they just call them that cuz it's a assorted variety of different colors or stamps. We used to make "skittles" bags except we actually kept the beans in actual skittles bags. Getting one of those full up with no more then 2 of the same roll makes for a fun night :)

picked up some of the red and green dolphins because those are the ones my buddy tryed and said they were good pills. they are actually pretty good pills. suspected medium dose mdma. gonna be ordering a test kit here in the next couple of days and when it comes ill post what they test as.

HighLife said:
picked up some of the red and green dolphins because those are the ones my buddy tryed and said they were good pills. they are actually pretty good pills. suspected medium dose mdma. gonna be ordering a test kit here in the next couple of days and when it comes ill post what they test as.

A friend of mine is supposed to be pickin' up some of the green dolphins, so can't wait to hear how those test out =]

knight00wl said:
How were the purple superman?

Didn't get them tested, but after a friend supposedly ate 3 she had lots of energy and felt good but she wasn't showing the classic signs of rolling so I suspect low dose of MDA if any. My guess is a mild dose of meth if anything. Some reports on pillreports even said they tested inactive for any chemicals.

TranceyPants said:
Didn't get them tested, but after a friend supposedly ate 3 she had lots of energy and felt good but she wasn't showing the classic signs of rolling so I suspect low dose of MDA if any. My guess is a mild dose of meth if anything. Some reports on pillreports even said they tested inactive for any chemicals.

Are you saying meth or MDA suspected?

TranceyPants said:
A friend of mine is supposed to be pickin' up some of the green dolphins, so can't wait to hear how those test out =]

well if your in miami or the sw fl area, (im in swfl friend went to miami and brought em back) they are prolly the same pills. if you have a kit id appreciate it if you could send me a pic and test result just for reference as they may be the same pills.

Anyone seen the purple cherries? A buddy dropped 50 on me, but I cannot identify the ingredients.

I tried them myself, light body buzz, energy...but i don't think they are mdxx. Anyone know about these?

I will try to post pics soon.

If anyone in Florida comes across light blue batmen with a pokeball on the back side, snatch them up! Marquis went to black in under 1 second. We rolled harder than we have ever rolled off of these. Popped 3, but one and a half would've done it. That's pretty unheard of these days. Everyone should buy a test kit!!!

Picked up some Orange Smileys here in the Tampa - Orlando area.

Any feedback?

Took one tester and seemed fairly good, but hard to tell without the proper environment. Wife wants to wait till the weekend till the setting is just right to drop the rest of the bunch.

Just wondering if anyones come across these and if they've got a report to share.

memphis tn

green apples
pink supermans
purple transformer pills

2 green apples and a pink superman...friends testing these right now ill let u know how it goes ;)

have had real bad experiences with ANY smileys, i think theyre 2cb or dxm, felt really down for a while after these be careful, anyone heard anything on the yellow scorpions? blue snowmen? they say good on PR but theyre old reports

Pink and Orange Smileys

The pink and orange smileys were disappointing, I'm sad to report.

They weren't bad exeriences, thankfully. But they had a minimal effect that was mild, if anything.

Who knows, maybe they were good pills at one time and they got exposed to high heat or bad environment like somebody left them in a hot car. I don't know.

But I wish I could have given them a better report. Two pills, one orange, one pink injested sublingually didn't do much of anything.

I'll post the pics on pillreport when I get the chance later today.

Liquid1nsanity said:
have had real bad experiences with ANY smileys, i think theyre 2cb or dxm, felt really down for a while after these be careful, anyone heard anything on the yellow scorpions? blue snowmen? they say good on PR but theyre old reports
Smileys SUCK!! The only ones I ever had were DXM. They were purple, and I bet you got the same ones! I love my test kit! <3