• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Regional Pill Discussion: South East v2

..paul frank monkeys which i dont trust so much, there are bad ones goin around.

Yes, definitely bad ones (monkeys) abound in our midst. ...but good news... there are other (and yes, good) yummies around too... 1) best bet for all... always use a reliable drip kit to test 2) procure from known (tried and true) sources... 3) keep checking here and pillreports.com for news ;)

Learn to use the edit buttons

Miami seems like the place to be... I haven't seen any good pressed or just some molly in Atl...

Actually I take that back, got a 100 pk 7 mths ago but they were cut with mesc.... So it was cool the first couple of times, but then I just lost my mind.. I was some knock you on your ass nice imported pressed.. or just some damn clean molly, but I guess I've been out of the loop for too long... I miss my baby girl molly.. Atl sux.. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
im not big on E mainly cause i dont trust the shit in my area but anyone got info on orange bart simpsons? theyre in the shape of his head and in florida. someone shed some light on this if you can please?
should i get em? many thanks bros.

Ex ID please help

I've read the guidelines and since ex isn't pharmaceutical this is ok right? Also is posting pics ok?

I'll edit this with my real question after I make sure I'm not breaking any rules here =]

thanks

help me decide what these are please =]

I couldn't find one on the internet, I know one is a red apple outpress with brown flecks but I'm suspicious that it might be a pipe. The other is a yellow shell with no other distinctive markings. Anyone ever seen these or know anything about them?
(I was told it is ok to post pics so here:

IMAG0177-1.jpg

IMAG0181-2.jpg

tried to make the pics smaller
thanks =]

Last edited:
General rule of thumb is avoid pills that are cutouts (like that first one) and pills that have outpressed logos (like the second one).
Have you checked them on PillReports to see what the reports say?

yeah I looked at pillreports.com and I couldn't find any ratings or anything for the apple, and nothing for the shell

I would highly advise that you don't take those with out testing them.

ok thanks for the advice, I dunno how I'm going to get a kit though I can't order without my parents noticing...anyways, are they avoided because they cause bad trips or because they are dull? (if the apple is a pipe, I THINK I've encountered one of those before and it was the worst experience of my life)

No problem.
Most that I've seen are pipes of some sort, be it BZP, TFMPP, or mCPP it will be unpleasant.
Be patient you'll find some quality stuff eventually.

I highly suggest you try to get a test kit.
Get it shipped to a friends house if you have to.

good idea! that thought never crossed my mind to get it shipped to a friend lol o_O thanks for real

got ahold of some questionable pills in Charlotte NC. white round with SS on one side, blank on the other. found absolutely nothing online about them. got a blurry cell phone pic. any help?

625993931_2236496379_0small.jpg

Last edited: