• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Regional Pill Discussion: South East v2

PHP:
I have a test kit, they turned black, but slowly. After taking them them had VERY VERY little MDMA if any. They were the trippiest pills. I loved the lights, things were morphing, music sounded distorted at different times, but had no lovey feeling. Come down was miserable, coldnt sleep and was very dizzy the next day. I like Tripping but because the after effects were so miserable I wouldn't reccomend these pills to anyone And I won't be taking any pills that don't turn black right away.....

PHP:
I have a test kit, they turned black, but slowly. After taking them them had VERY VERY little MDMA if any. They were the trippiest pills. I loved the lights, things were morphing, music sounded distorted at different times, but had no lovey feeling. Come down was miserable, coldnt sleep and was very dizzy the next day. I like Tripping but because the after effects were so miserable I wouldn't reccomend these pills to anyone And I won't be taking any pills that don't turn black right away.....

Post a pic of the results. These might have been MDxx + a RC maybe? Did it fizz? maybe BZP mixed in. Sucks that all the pills out there cant be cali pokeballs or the windy city mints.

PHP:

sounds to me like a dxm type trip. did the trip all feel like a dream?

Ah, I only had the one, so it's no big loss. A learning experience at least, avoid outpressed pills. Do you think it's logical to look up on a specific bean before you buy them?

hell yeah it's logical - why not use all the resources available to you?

Ah, I only had the one, so it's no big loss. A learning experience at least, avoid outpressed pills. Do you think it's logical to look up on a specific bean before you buy them?
Normally I would say don't assume that all outpressed pills are bunk or any drug other than MDMA. But, I have personally encountered at least 10 different pressed pills, all outpressed design. All fake aka another substance than MDMA. And all my other friends who have gotten similar types of pills agree.

And of course its logical to look up beans! In high school we depended on pillreports for everything! =D

I've been scouring pill reports for weeks for ones that matched the ones we had..found some that were close, but no cigar. Bought them in upstate South Carolina. Dealer said they got them from New Hampshire/New England area. White rats, blue transformers (autobots), green transformers (decepticons), green monkeys (not frank...full body monkeys w/ long tails. pale green w/ lil paler green specks). All of these were very nicely pressed, almost too nice. Inpressed not outpressed. we dropped 2 blues and .5 white...nothing. a little tingly, a little hyper, had to pee a lot. then we did 2 greens each. Nothing. NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING. nothing related to what I used to get. not even 1 iota of a dilated pupil or rubbing my hands together. It's a damned shame. We tried to get something going but 5 hours later, still nothing, so we went to sleep. I would've gotten more from an adderall. I almost cried b/c it was the first i'd come in contact with in 5 years. :'( :'( :'(

Last edited:
If you come across any of the pills I listed above, DO NOT BUY. I was just told by the stupid girl that "of course they didn't work, they expire after 3 days".
Spartanburg Area Beware.

I was just told by the stupid girl that "of course they didn't work, they expire after 3 days".

8) Oh jeez. What an ignorant person.

MDxx will outlive you if stored properly. Keep in a cool, dark, dry place and you can take them 20 years from now and they'll be active.

The scene is not as it was 5 years ago. A testing kit is necessary these days, ever thought about getting one?

Last edited:
i did think about it but didn't have time between getting them and time off from life to partake to wait for shipping time. we're old and have jobs and family. Idiotic sounding as that is, as I do know that chemicals aren't to be played around with.

I was just told by the stupid girl that "of course they didn't work, they expire after 3 days".

omg this has got to be one of the most ridiculous excuses for selling bunk pills that i've ever heard. what the fuck was supposed to be in these, fresh goat's milk or something? please don't ever buy anything from this girl again.

omg this has got to be one of the most ridiculous excuses for selling bunk pills that i've ever heard. what the fuck was supposed to be in these, fresh goat's milk or something? please don't ever buy anything from this girl again.

Fresh goats milk probably would've done more for me. The girl will never get my money again and she knows i'm putting it up all over msg boards to steer clear of them. Probably won't help tho.

Try the Blue Lips that are going are around, but only in very small quantities down here 'bout 80 miles North of the Gulf. Guy had 'em from a trip to Netherlands. Great, they are.

{added later}:
Couldn't manage to add details the other night. The blue lips are light bluish/whitish in color, clean pressed in logo of lip (upper and bottom). Hard pressed pill with very bitter taste (which is soooo lovely). Water consumption is a recommended exercise about 40 to 50 minutes in. Peak at about 1 hr 30 minutes in. Down slowly and without the "cracks." Entire roll lasted about 4 hrs 30minutes on a one pill dose. Very strong pill, not the strongest I've ever eaten (*circa 1989), but close enough for our recent "cloudy" times. The purple keys that made the rounds around mid 2004 were in this level category, but not as strong a dose... two purple keys would be on par with one blue lip pill.

I've been out of the game in earnest for about two years, but reading recent reports, it seems the scene has turned to greed and/or bullshit. What happened to the scene?

Last edited:
I had one of the white lips, came with another (orange?) lip and a off white naked lady (double stacked in refrence to width, the other two were a wee bit thicker)

No mdma, if any i didnt feel it. Maybe a small amount of speed/pipe.

hmm, haven't seen the white lips. The blue lips were last around it seems in 2005 and mid 2006. See Pill Reports info. The ones I had looked very similiar except the blue was lighter. Did not have a 3 part test kit, but I know the difference between bullshit and great shit (I've had both before after all).

Anyways, cheers!

Try the Blue Lips that are going are around, but only in very small quantities down here 'bout 80 miles North of the Gulf. Guy had 'em from a trip to Netherlands. Great, they are.

{added later}:
Couldn't manage to add details the other night. The blue lips are light bluish/whitish in color, clean pressed in logo of lip (upper and bottom). Hard pressed pill with very bitter taste (which is soooo lovely). Water consumption is a recommended exercise about 40 to 50 minutes in. Peak at about 1 hr 30 minutes in. Down slowly and without the "cracks." Entire roll lasted about 4 hrs 30minutes on a one pill dose. Very strong pill, not the strongest I've ever eaten (*circa 1989), but close enough for our recent "cloudy" times. The purple keys that made the rounds around mid 2004 were in this level category, but not as strong a dose... two purple keys would be on par with one blue lip pill.

I've been out of the game in earnest for about two years, but reading recent reports, it seems the scene has turned to greed and/or bullshit. What happened to the scene?

They are coming out of Atlanta and now New Orleans, they are bonafide MDMA.