• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Regional Pill Discussion: North East v3

Light Brown Doves

Anybody hear anything about light brown doves with two visible wings facing left ( a little hummingbird like)? I heard they are trippy, but wanted some confirmation. I can't figure out how to upload a picture or I would add one.

Thanks,

Z

Anybody hear anything about light brown doves with two visible wings facing left ( a little hummingbird like)? I heard they are trippy, but wanted some confirmation. I can't figure out how to upload a picture or I would add one.

Thanks,

Z

First you have to host it on an image hosting thing like imageshack or photobucket. Then you just copy the url link from there and copy it into image tags here by hitting the image button (the framed tree thing) or just putting it between these tags [IMG]url here[/IMG]

Remember that if you took the photo using a smartphone or some cameras that it can contain exif data. Exif data can be used to locate exactly where you were when you took the photo. You can remove it by using this free site http://exifremover.com/exifremover.php which is also available in the NASADD forum guidelines.

blue, no logo, double scored

I live in northern New Jersey. Over this past weekend I bought 6 E pills from a friend in southern Essex county. 4 of them were orange homer simpsons, which I was very content with. However, the other 2 blue pills were round with flat sides, one blank side and the other side was double scored (into fourths). They were larger pills, on the chalky side and weren't pressed too hard.

I took one of the blue ones at the beginning of the night. Hit me between a half hour to an hour, wasn't paying attention. At first, it wasn't so bad, but then I noticed I was extremely paranoid, moderately confused, and I wasn't able to dance like I usually do, which is lots of arm and leg movement away from the body.. Instead, all I could do was the robot or the pop lock or kick my feet really fast. But my limbs all wanted to stay close to my body, very stiff. I felt like everyone was staring at me, knowing I was messed up. Even though most of the party was taking E.

At the end of the trip, which I'd like to say was 6 to 8 hours later, I was immediately extremely anxious and unable to handle being around people besides a close friend or 2. My difficulty to construct sentences with my usual vocabulary was limited to near baby speak. Too paranoid that somebody would figure me out, I literally hid away at a friend's house or locked in my room away from my family. It took me 2 days for these comedown symptoms to go away. I skipped a night's sleep on Saturday, and continued to sleep minimally up until Tuesday night. I was barely able to eat until then as well.

1. Has anyone ever come in contact with these pills? I see no reports on them anywhere. Checked all over the internet.
2. If so, do you know what was in these? I'm really curious to know what made me feel so horrible.
3. If not, what do you think this sounds like?

Thanks guys.

Hey mate. They sold you piperazine.

The homer simpsons were those as well, so how can you be content with them.

Please read up on mdma, I don't want to write a book.

1. Go to pillreports.com
2. Buy a test kit
3. Read read read tons of bluelight.

I hate buying pills these days...I always stick to molly if I could. Some of favorite shit is the moon rocks and the sassafras (MDA right?) is cool too. It's just so hard to come across good pills in my area these days.

The RC market fucked up the Molly scene for sure

and the pressed pill market around here is pretty shitty too

Hopefully it'll change. im going on tour as the north east liaison for a group that sounds like Funk Molice, so I should be able to give accurate, up to date info as i get it.

that's the plus side to walking around with a ton of test kits + some at the camp site. make some friends, keep some safe.

Anyone have any extra tickets to that thing right near the beach on long island. ID

I got a hold of some molly, though no test kit. The size and shape of the crystals is like Sugar In The Raw, but the color is sort of vanilla. My dealer tried some himself and said it's pretty much one of the cleanest rolls he's had in a while. Then again, he's still a dealer and I trust him about as far as I can throw him.

I really should invest in a test kit...

I got a hold of some molly, though no test kit. The size and shape of the crystals is like Sugar In The Raw, but the color is sort of vanilla. My dealer tried some himself and said it's pretty much one of the cleanest rolls he's had in a while. Then again, he's still a dealer and I trust him about as far as I can throw him.

I really should invest in a test kit...

Mine I just attained sounded xaxtly the same. I have a test kit. It tested positive for MDMA!
Could it be we got the same batch even tho we live so far away? The test Went straight to black and smoked in 3 seconds!! Can't wait to try it! ;D you really should invest in a test kit, it's soooooo worth it!

wow came here thinking i would see some good news for us here in the northeast....shit was i wrong

Nothing in the NE its BAD. Garbage everywhere. I just tested a orange g lady that thought my be one of the weak ones but that came up as nothing....

Found these floating in upstate NY, not positive what to call the color, but was wondering if anyone else has seen these or has any input.

NSFW:
IMG951092.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, I tested two different versions of that pill...assuming they're green as they seem to be from pic. Both pills were almost identical and I mean it was extremely hard to see any difference. Anyway, one had no reaction and the other had a slow reaction on the marquis to purple black. I took the ones with the slow reaction and they had just enough mdma to make the tester react but not enough to feel anything. These pills seriously could not have had more than 5 - 10mg, so I'd say stay away. They're garbage.

Thanks for the info man. They've been going around NY from Western to upstate like mad.

fyi ladies and gent but there is some BOMB mdma crystal/powder floating around the nj/ny/pa/md areas. i tested with marquis and fizzed, smoked, to purple and then to pitch black like black paint. its been 6+ months since iv had mdma but it was prob some of the purest and cleanest i have ever had, eye wiggles so bad couldnt even see straight. hopefor the northeast after all

fyi ladies and gent but there is some BOMB mdma crystal/powder floating around the nj/ny/pa/md areas. i tested with marquis and fizzed, smoked, to purple and then to pitch black like black paint. its been 6+ months since iv had mdma but it was prob some of the purest and cleanest i have ever had, eye wiggles so bad couldnt even see straight. hopefor the northeast after all

From your keyboard to the gods of MDMA's ears. I havent rolled in 2 years, still waiting to find ANYTHING. In Boston there is nothing and no one I know seems to know anyone either :( Sigh