Regional Pill Discussion: North East v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch out for dark blue/purple crumbly stars in the NYC area. I bought some for friends and both of them reported not feeling anything.

Wow I just got a hold of white middle fingers that were saved from 2006. They are the best pills by far I've ever had, it's a nice mixture of mdma, and mda. Here's the link to the report I'm talking about...

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=13174

By far very amazed with these, I usually don't get high much from MDxx substances or I need a large dose. One med I take actually partially works against amphetamines and gives me a higher than normal tolerance right there.
Overall I'm extremely happy with these and I only took 2. Hope you guys have a chance of getting them, I was just lucky someone saved them from 2006...

-dp

Took the red apples I had posted about on the previous page and just wanted to let every one know they were most definitely pipes. Still had a good time even though I was up all night with absolutely no way to sleep. :/

I got some yellow apples yesterday. Used my EZ test kit on them as soon as I got home. No reaction. I think they are duds. If you are in the Essex County, NJ area, watch out for these. Will give them a personal test soon and let you know the results. But I am not hopeful.

yo those weren't outpressed, mac apples were they really like mushy waxy pills??..

Now my friend from Detroit says it looks like a D for Detroit and that he's seen them before but this one is just in bad shape. Is this possible?

it does sort of look like a janky version of the detroit tigers logo:
images

and check this out - the stamps seem to support what your friend said:

Detroit tigers

17556.jpg

Detroits / D's

16035.jpg

if you search on pillreports for just "detroit" in the pill name, you'll see some more examples. hope that helps!

(ps: what up czey, nice to see you around :))

i am on the look-out for what is the good presses here in the boston-/providence area. don't want to get any of those damn pipes if i can help it.

quick story: once upon a time (about 7 years ago) had a good person give me bad stuff. thought i was taking a normal strength roll, so i took 3. ended up being K, started feeling very bad, went to friends house, threw up and messed myself. end up with friends taking my shirt off and making walk around the outside f the house in the middle of winter to bring me back to earth. moral of story: ALWAYS TRY TO TEST YOUR PILLS!

yo those weren't outpressed, mac apples were they really like mushy waxy pills??..

They are hard. Very smooth/waxy. Not dry and rough like most others I've had.

Have not done a personal try yet. Think it's worth it.

Really pissed as this is from a usually reliable guy.

They are hard. Very smooth/waxy. Not dry and rough like most others I've had.

Have not done a personal try yet. Think it's worth it.

Really pissed as this is from a usually reliable guy.

Taste is sharp/acidy - not bitter.

Alright thanks everyone, now I feel confident that its probably a Detroit Tigers.
Does anyone have any experience with Detroit Tigers press? (pic in previous post) Thanks again guys. Peace.

^^^yea blue dolphins are pipes outpressed no reaction wit mecke...

but when took felt alot like a low dose of mdma..

Red Rams

Has anyone in the Massachusetts area heard of Red Rams? I don't know what they actually look like, but if you could let me about these I'd appreciate it.

unfortunatly i can't get any details cuz the people who can get these from are stupid and dont care about stuff like that :eek:(

where are the good beans at?

Status
Not open for further replies.