Regional pill discussion : Central

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the D/FW area.

Ive seen Green lexus's come back around which were a very good roll, i saw them right around new years eve.

Ive seen plenty of snoppys but they are mostly meth.

Yellow YYs are an alright dose of MDMA but it has some shitty shitty meth.

Blue diamond is the best pill available right now.

To add to the shit list: Purple spades, Red JKs, Louie vattons, Blue dancing man.(sometimes sold as superman), Green and orange maple leafs very very weak dose.

Anyone had a pink M in the dallas area?

Was wondering what they are like... they are pink M's
the m&m m

If they are pink and just have a single 'lowercase m" on it then according to my friend they are nothing but meth pills. These also came from Dallas.

time

I'm in Corpus Christi, TX and my friend recently had a batch of these...did not like them I hardly even rolled

stssa said:
I am in San Antonio as well and I tried them they are caf and mda, they are bad, you wont like them, try to get some white mitsus and mix them with yellow unicorns.

Dude, the white mitsu's were bomb. =D

Re: central tx purple batmans

lildahlink said:
hey, searched pillreports, dancesafe, ecstacydata and found nothing on these pills.
purple/pinkish with red, blue and white specks. looks like a batman , but the pill is a little soft. i had to look under a mag glass. beveled edge, blank backside. tasted bitter but haven't tested.
could be an oakley, but again, the pill is soft and hard to see definition.
any help is great.

Hi, this is my first post here...and I am sure every person who isn't quite sure about what kind of a pill they got comes to the forums to get maybe some clue. So yes, I am one of those people.

Around July 4th I got some pills that were definitely purple somewhat red tinted with blue specks, with just an 0 symbol horizontally pressed on one side. They are slightly soft and not a very deep press.

I'm lost as to what they could be - I didn't think to ask since I was partially drunk already. I am wondering if they could possibly oakley's? It would make since those were spotted in Cen. TX around the same time by the above poster.

*shrugs* Thanks! ;)

Rolls in Wisconsin.

Since the Midwest regional pill discussion was closed I thought I would open up a new thread looking for some info on some news I got.
Supposedly in the Southeastern corner of the state (Milwaukee area) there are a nice variety of pills going around. The presses availible are: Blue Dolphins, Blue & Red Supermans (the red were bunk), Yellow Lexus', Orange Mercedes, White Flowers (I'm assuming these are the double-printed sunflowers), and Green Scorpions.
I have looked up all of these on pillreports but only found a few of the presses but not the same color meaning totally different batch. I have heard from friends that the blue dolphins we have access to are very nice but I was just wondering if anyone else had any information.

anyone heard anything about any maples or camels in wisconsin. the maples and supposedly brown and the camels yellow. last weekend i also got my hands on some blue scorpions and was very impressed.

I had a couple of those blue scorpions, they were decent but very speedy.

Had some orange/redish/pinkish butterflys before these that also seemed very speedy.

Your chicago weekend pill update

Due to pillreports bein down and it being the weekend, I'd like to infom all you rollers out there about new pills out that I have tested that have just hit the chicagoland area.

Yellow wrench--End of a wrench, no score, real nice press, very light (as in weight) and very thin. Tests good for mdma, with no meth and don't look like any amphetamine Testing weak on the marquis though.

Yellow mercedes--Mercedes logo with beveled edge on the front and a score on the back. Very beautifully pressed pill. This one tested completely meth on the marquis. Didn't even see a bit of black. The simons turned blue but not much. Strong reaction also for the meth. STAY AWAY at all costs.

Grey mitsubishi---Cats eye score on the back with brown specks. Mitsu logo on the front with a slight bevel. These look EXACTLY the same as the ones that were out this time last year. I still have one from last year but these have brown specks in them similar to the way the stars and euros were of this press. The old one I have doesn't seem to have any, maybe 1 or 2 at most. Im actually wondering if these are a diff batch or possibly leftovers, like someone was sittin on em for a long time.

All in all, 1 meth bomb, 1 weak clean one and one good clean one. This is what I would like (and hope?) to call progress. The mitsus in my opinion are the one to get. I have pics but they are not really necessary at this point.

I believe the boycott is working!! All of a sudden clean pills have surfaced with one source, and with the other I hear things are getting pretty backed up. Still same dolphins floatin around chi town. Keep it up rollers!!

man i wish i was you and could get all these pills

im still eating the blue SNOOPY's

theirs a bit o meth but i double dropped @ 7:30 last night and rolled so hard and nice from 8-12ish and then had a nice speedy afterglow and passed out around 3 with no help from anything.

i feel fine today

their mad good pills

^^^WOw glad to hear you got some decent ones. Here in chicago, its kinda like being in the middle of the ocean dying of thirst. Hows that old saying go...

"Pills pills all around us, yet not a bik to eat." ?

stay away from blue "x" in chicago...their meth bombs i stayed away i tried to warn my friends but they didnt listen

I'm in kansas
Just got ahold of some orange mcdonalds.
Man they ruled.

(I was in Chicago a couple weeks ago, i loved it!)

yellow camels un Milwaukee that i asked about last week were tested this weekend. VERY NICE. also surprisingly clean as well. insuffulated half with after a half eighth of mush and had an enjoyable hippyflip, then woke up wtih almost no hangover. next night plugged 1 camel and ate another half for a wonderful night. best night of dancing i've had in a while. comedown was very smooth and no hangover the next day.
i agree with rollingstoner, the boycotting is definitely helping. KEEP THE CLEAN PILLS COMING!

^^ orange mcdonalds were the bomb!! i loved 'em. blue spirits were also good.
had some green mercedes - meth crap!!!

red apples in the missouri/ kansas area, anyone heard anything about them?

Man the orange mcdonalds are freaking everywhere now!!

I'm in the kc area, but i haven't heard of them, sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.