NEMD Reggae discussion

koop.org Listen Live button is on upper left. This is a community radio station (no commercials) and every Sunday from 12 - 2pm Central Time (US) they run a show called Jamaican Gold. The DJ normally splits the sets up between ska, rocksteady, reggae, and dub. Been listening to this and other shows on that station for years. Mark your calendar, you won't regret it.

It's official I'm a Tube junkie hey I could be banging a needle full of coke and dope but I am banging a reggae video instead for a rush smoking more ganja than a docta advise ya

Here's an altogether different reggae fave of mine. Used to attend this guy's dances regularly from mid 80's til late 90's., so this is pretty much how I remember them Probably went to around 15 of 'em. He was (still is) fond of playing long sets. And when I say long, I mean usually around 7 hours, give or take an hour
Shaka Dance, run the riddem!!!
WHEEL UP & COME AGAIN.....Bludclart!!!!!!!!

Prince David <3 <3 <3

The Dub & Reggae like this with that "stamp" beat is the best, you always see people doing their Jah dance when that beat comes on.
It's like Cumbia, the best just catches you & then you can ride it like a wave.

The head goes to the one side & the arms swing to the other, you get a little jump/stamp dance going on & praise Jah.