• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Regeant tested, help.

buriedlies

Bluelighter
I just tested some molly with a Dancesafe testing kit.. Not entirely pleased with the results. Can anybody explain to me what exactly this means?

Here's how it turned out:
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj269/KaiGFX/IMG_0064-1.jpg

The actual plate itself is an off yellow colour, so I dunno if that'll effect the colour of the test or anything. The Mecke is to the left and the Marquis is to the right.
I also tested with Simons reagent and nothing happened. no colour change or anything. What might that mean?

Honestly, at the beginning it felt fantastic. I felt loving and pretty euphoric. Then after an hour or so I started to just feel aggravated, and I still do feel quite irritable.

The guy said it had a bit of M1 in it so I was expecting that, but does it at least have any MDMA ? how would I tell.

Thank you in advance for keeping me safe and for the information.

Last edited:
Looks like pure methylone indicated by the yellow cathinone reaction to the marquis. Also your experience sounds typical of a methylone experience - a shorter version of MDMA.

Your dealer lied, it has no MDMA. MDxx substances produce an ink black/purple reaction on the marquis.

Ah, so it was that simple? Ha. The cathinone part confused me. Thanks for the clarification, that's a bummer..

Thanks, man. That's all I needed to know, just wanted to make sure I wasn't in any danger.

Def methalone like previously said menace pros black purple. Methalone is cheaper though bout 100 grams for 400$. And its legal.

Looks like a positive result for bath salts or some other type of cathinone... your description of the effects you felt seem to match the effects of bath salts as well. That is definitely not MDMA, MDMA will turn dark purple/black right away.

Def methalone like previously said menace pros black purple. Methalone is cheaper though bout 100 grams for 400$. And its legal.

That depends on where you live. In the US its emergency S1, and besides its not legal to consume/sell for consumption even if it wasn't scheduled as a mdma analogue. And yes, if you got a kilo before the ban when it was dirt cheap, you are one lucky motherfucker who can make a lot of money if you wanted. But that requires being a shitty excuse for a person for selling methylone as mdma.

I doubt you can get 100g of methylone at prices significantly lower than what 100g of mdma would cost in the US. Pre-october 2011 is a different story though.