• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Regarding dry spells

Torchey

Greenlighter
I feel like an idiot asking this but thought I'd check it out. We are having an unusual dry spell right now for some reason. No one that I know can get anything. In light of this dry spell, I had an interesting thought. It goes like this...

We have a walk-in jacuzzi bathtub. Being a Pisces ♓, I spend hours at a time soaking in the tub, likely as many hours as what I spend in the pool. While I soak in the tub, I tend to burn through a good amount of meth. I keep the bathroom fan on constantly so that the smoke doesn't suffocate me and to keep the moisture & humidity under control.

I generally do my bathroom fan maintenance twice annually. Anyone who smokes cigarettes or keeps, for example, Febreze/Airwick air freshener plug-ins in their bathrooms knows that the oils and nicotine collect on the fan blades. But what about the smoke from meth? Does it collect the same way? Is there any possibility that scraping my bathroom fan blades would yield smoke-able scraping?

I realize this is creative and very much pushing the boundaries of creativity but I always say, desperate times call for desperate measures. Where there's a will, there's a way. Has anyone ever attempted this and what is the general school of thought on this?

I doubt it. But you could always give it a try. I don't think you'll find much success however.

If you're experiencing symptoms if meth withdrawal you could get some bronkaid to hold you over, should help. Wouldn't exceed 75-100mg a day at most, and make sure to drink alot of water.

The is, of course, a dead end.

Hell, why scrape the fan blades. Just get a ladder and put the fan on low and stick your tongue out. Lick them babies clean. Don't just do the fan blades. Do the walls ( get a clean paint roller, roll it on the walls, and then plug the roller).

Seriously though...........there isn't a shred of harm reduction in this thread so I'm gonna send it over to Drug culture where maybe some other members can come up with some novel ideas to collect meth residue.

Dont think scraping the fan blades will work too well .You going to have to seperate the dust from the meth (if theres any there )...maybe roll it up in balls and shove it up your butt....see what happens.
If your going into withdrawls theres plenty of good info here from ppl to help you....while connection situations change.

Hell, why scrape the fan blades. Just get a ladder and put the fan on low and stick your tongue out. Lick them babies clean. Don't just do the fan blades. Do the walls ( get a clean paint roller, roll it on the walls, and then plug the roller).

Seriously though...........there isn't a shred of harm reduction in this thread so I'm gonna send it over to Drug culture where maybe some other members can come up with some novel ideas to collect meth residue.
Lol! That's absolutely hilarious. I hadn't yet gotten past "feeling like an idiot" to "rofl that's fucking hilarious". I don't quite think I'm big on the idea of linking the blades or rolling them up & plugging them but part of me says there is a slight percent chance of smoking the scrape. I think so because I've scraped them clean before and there is a good amount of yield. Now, I think my situation might be very isolated as I literally spend hours at a time in the bathroom in my bathtub. And I do so almost nightly.. I see no reason why anyone would spend so much time in their bathroom. The fan unit itself is actually pretty cool. It's a dual blue night light and daylight with Bluetooth capability that I connect my phone to and listen to whatever happens to be on my mind. I regularly wipe the surface to keep the dust low but it has over time taken on a slight brown tinge which I can only assume is residue. It might be nicotine. It might be meth. Who knows? Meth residue collects in the pipe. Putting 2 & 2 together, I can see a possibility but my hope does remain very low for successfully working this out. IF I attempt this and have some mind-blowing result I will definitely report on it. If I were to report back with great success, it would be funny just to imagine how many people around the world began smoking meth in their bathrooms with the fan on.

Sweetheart.........you do what ya gotta do. My wish would be that you didn't have to go to such lengths to get a negligible yield off of your fan blades but since it is what it is............I wish you luck. We all do what we have to to get by in this life so rock on. :Mario party:

How much meth do you smoke? Seriously, you would have to be blowing impressive clouds into that fucker to get anything worth anything.

That's why we're here!

Sweetheart.........you do what ya gotta do. My wish would be that you didn't have to go to such lengths to get a negligible yield off of your fan blades but since it is what it is............I wish you luck. We all do what we have to to get by in this life so rock on. :Mario party:
Indeed, we do what we have to do. I have not done it. After a week dry, I still had not brought myself to doing so. Thus far, it remains a creative idea. Luckily, a text message in the past few minutes indicates that the dry spell has been relieved. Proving once again that patience is indeed a virtue and all good things to those who wait (and don't scrape their bathroom fan blades for potential meth residue - teehee 🤪)

How much meth do you smoke? Seriously, you would have to be blowing impressive clouds into that fucker to get anything worth anything.
I smoke daily. And if this were do-able, it would be less a result of impressive clouds and more frequency & consistent regularity.

When I go through a dry spell (I'm a daily meth user), then something finally comes thru, it takes me awhile to get well. Like a day or two at least. I feel all messed up, paranoid, depressed, even though I have dope. It seems that the effects of withdrawal don't want to let go of me even after I've resumed using. Can anyone explain this?

When I go through a dry spell (I'm a daily meth user), then something finally comes thru, it takes me awhile to get well. Like a day or two at least. I feel all messed up, paranoid, depressed, even though I have dope. It seems that the effects of withdrawal don't want to let go of me even after I've resumed using. Can anyone explain this?

This is interesting but probably deserves it’s own thread. I can’t say I have a good answer.

-GC

I feel like an idiot asking this but thought I'd check it out. We are having an unusual dry spell right now for some reason. No one that I know can get anything. In light of this dry spell, I had an interesting thought. It goes like this...

We have a walk-in jacuzzi bathtub. Being a Pisces ♓, I spend hours at a time soaking in the tub, likely as many hours as what I spend in the pool. While I soak in the tub, I tend to burn through a good amount of meth. I keep the bathroom fan on constantly so that the smoke doesn't suffocate me and to keep the moisture & humidity under control.

I generally do my bathroom fan maintenance twice annually. Anyone who smokes cigarettes or keeps, for example, Febreze/Airwick air freshener plug-ins in their bathrooms knows that the oils and nicotine collect on the fan blades. But what about the smoke from meth? Does it collect the same way? Is there any possibility that scraping my bathroom fan blades would yield smoke-able scraping?

I realize this is creative and very much pushing the boundaries of creativity but I always say, desperate times call for desperate measures. Where there's a will, there's a way. Has anyone ever attempted this and what is the general school of thought on this?
If you do this, you may scrape a lot of dope off the blades but it will be mixed with a lot of crap. You will have to anyone wash it. I don't know if that will remove all the dirt, though. It will remove anything that is soluble in acetone.