• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Reefer sadness for pot farmers

You also live in Texas. After being brought up on High Grade, I would never, ever want to smoke mexican schwag.

Good point about me living in Texas, but mexican schwag is available from the southernmost US up at least as far as Ohio and a lot of the Northeast (I'm unfamiliar with the west coast). I was also brought up smoking great chronic, it's just that I can't afford to smoke as much as I want to if I buy only chronic. So I usually buy schwag and sometimes buy some hash or chronic as well. Each to his own, but I enjoy schwag and I'm not willing to pay 10-15x more for chronic then for schwag, if only because that would be beyond my budget at the moment and I can't grow right now.

Can't these growers still grow for legal/medical dispensaries?

Exactly, the demand for weed will still be the same, if not higher, they could start selling to the stores if it were legalized, and could also sell to medical dispensaries like you said. Prices might go down a bit but most of them are all making massive amounts of money without needing to invest very much into, very high profit to cost ratio usually, so the price lowering a bit isnt gonna make them poor or something like that.