• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Reducing increases in bp / heart rate caused by adderall

ghosdeeri

Greenlighter
My great grandfather's pet tortoise, George, has been a very frequent user of adderall for quite some time; over the past year and a half, he has swallowed, insufflated, and subligually administered hundreds (if not thousands) of 10-20mg adderall pills. Recently, George took about a month long break from this drug (absence of a source / supplier). Today he acquired 10 20mg IR pills, and has insufflated ~50mg as well as let one 20mg pill under his tongue over the past 2 hours, for a total of ~70mg. Additionally, he dosed 2400mg gabapentin about 2 hours before taking the amphetamines, and has been sipping strong black tea. This isn't a particularly large dose of adderall, at least for George (he has done over 600 mg over the course of 24 hours). But, again, it has been over a month since his previous dose. Unfortunately, George has been dealing with some problems with tachycardia (even while off the amphetamines). One night, George became concerned and decided to record his resting heart rate, and discovered that it was just short of 120bpm. Before I continue, I'd like to mention that George the tortoise experiences a noticeable increase in heart rate for as long as 8 hours after dosing (perhaps even longer). As George is typing this, his heart rate is about 130-140 bpm. He doesn't believe that he is in any immediate danger as long as he just chills out on his bed and stays hydrated, but is concerned about continuing to dose in the future. Is there any way to lessen the increase in heart rate / bp amphetamines induce? If so, will it negate the effects of the adderall? As obvious as it seems to take drugs in the least harmful way possible, George isn't going to be satisfied with a high any more than just slightly less intense as the ones he is used to. However, ever since his trip to the ER a few months ago after a somewhat heroic overdose of benadryl, George has felt minor to great anxiety about taking drugs, and would like to continue enjoying them as safely as possible (without significantly reducing recreational value, of course). He is looking for at the very least some kind of middle ground; a good high with less potentially harmful effects. If this is possible, and there is any kind of supplement / meditation or relaxation method / other drug that counteracts the cardiac effects of adderall, and is also familiar to anyone, I'd love to know. If he is being honest, George decided to have me type out this post because of a nagging urge to masturbate he was having. Adderall makes this activity much more enjoyable for him, but he decided it was best to pass on it this time, so as not to give himself a heart attack.

I apologize for the choppy English; George is, of course, telling me what to say (hi, this is George). The gabapentin is making his mind a bit foggy, and I dare say his mind hasn't quite been in the right place ever since some hardcore dxm abuse he took part in a few months ago. (I added that last part, please do not tell George. The last thing I want is to hurt his feelings... he's such a nice tortoise.):p:)

Thank you for taking the time to read! Even if you can't help him, George is very grateful.=D

Additional note:
I'm realizing that my choice of wording in this post may be a bit confusing. I apologize for this; along with the gabapentin and dxm abuse I mentioned earlier, I've also been awake for a good 24 hours, without getting much sleep the night before I awoke. I truly hope this isn't too much of an inconvenience.