• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Reduce pupil size after MDMA usage?

gusmeer

Greenlighter
Ok so some help would be appreciated. I've got a gathering with members of the family on Saturday around midday. I'm going raving on Saturday morning until 6am ,and plan to drop 2 pills.
Long story short, is there anyway of not looking like I've been on mdma? From past experience they always look slightly bigger the day after I've been,hence my concern. Help plz ?

I don't think you have much to worry about, if you didn't take a huge dose. In my experience 6 hours after the roll the only people that are going to know what's up is those that have experience with amps themselves :D to the rest you'll just look exhausted, maybe hungover. I don't know of anything that will make your pupils smaller that is not potentially dangerous to use no

I don't think you have much to worry about, if you didn't take a huge dose. In my experience 6 hours after the roll the only people that are going to know what's up is those that have experience with amps themselves :D to the rest you'll just look exhausted, maybe hungover. I don't know of anything that will make your pupils smaller that is not potentially dangerous to use no

Thanks thats put my mind at ease a bit :) As it happens the pills in question are allegedly around the 200mg mark(read it on a pilltest site). I'm currently edging towards doing 1 and a half,which I think should be somewhat less taxing on my body than 2 whole ones.

I think maybe eye drops with some cholinergic agonist in order to overpass the simpatic efect of mdma. I dont now actually what drugs are available where you live. Here in Argentina we have pilocarpine (cholinergic agonist).

you could be a badass and wear your sunglasses at the table. Honestly I think I would be more worried about feeling blah and irritable during the comedown.

Are you going to sleep in between ? Even 4-6 hours would be enough in my experience. The first 30 minutes after you wake up and check the mirror you'll think "fuck they're still huge" but this passes quickly.

Also, even if they still look slightly bigger, this won't be an issue as they'll react to light more or less normally. So unless this family dinner is candle light, don't bother ;).

Are you going to sleep in between ? Even 4-6 hours would be enough in my experience. The first 30 minutes after you wake up and check the mirror you'll think "fuck they're still huge" but this passes quickly.

Also, even if they still look slightly bigger, this won't be an issue as they'll react to light more or less normally. So unless this family dinner is candle light, don't bother ;).

If I'm lucky I'll get about 3 and a half hours sleep. If asked im sure it would be fine to say I was in a darkened room for 6 hours with lasers shining in my face so its natural :p Not to mention the fact I've had dinner with family about an hour after swallowing half a pill

Yeah you're going to be fine, just get some sleep, even if it's just an hour, this will help a lot like mentioned. Check yourself in the mirror right before if you want to be sure, but if your MDMA was pure I'm willing to bet you will hardly be able to notice it yourself after 6 hours, even if you don't sleep

Cholinergic agonist sounds sketchy. Opioids for the win with a little bonus. %)

Yes my words exactly, Opioids for the win. Altho Im not condoning anything here

I think, with pupil response normal or almost back to normal, opioids are going to be more noticeable than when sober :D

I usually find the bigger give away is not the size but rather the 'glazed' look they seem to have afterwards. I personally wouldn't care and would just shrug off any questions with light-hearted jokes.

I should mention that I'll probably dose when I initially enter the place around 11,and another around 1/2am,which should give around 12 hours to get them back to normal :)

That's the thing about MDMA that I always found weird with one of my buddies. We used to go and drop 2-4 pills depending on how we felt that night. We didn't care how fucked up we got. I remember for one of the Nocturnal events in 08 I think we decided fuck.. we'll take 6 pills at once lol damn was that a good roll! Anyways back to my story don't want to make it too long here. For me.. it takes about 35-45 minutes to feel the effects.. but for him it didn't kick in till 4-5 hours later.. almost every single time! So by the time the rave was over around 4-5ish and we're heading to the after party if we're still rolling good.. we usually end up losing each other cuz we would dance with chicks and shit but when we found his ass his pupils were blacked the fuck out and he looked like the devil himself! He was a redhead with very pale skin and piercings on the sides of his bottom lip. We were pretty much sobering up while this fucker had just started to roll hard. I know our bodies are all different but that's just fucking weird to me! Does anyone know why that would happen? Maybe the way his body digests things I don't know but I just thought that was always strange but enjoyable to watch his ass roll because he rolled harder than all of us and I'm not going to lie I was envious because my ass got used to any type of drug easily. Expect for weed.. that shit still works the same as it always has worked from the beginning. Even the small amounts of Marijuana gets me fucking high! Though I don't smoke that shit as I turn into a fat ass and eat everything in site and I'm trying to cut! Gotta get my abs back. Okay I'm done ranting lol I swear I'm sober this very moment! I'm out! Peace XD

I know that some people "block" the experience (how is that even possible, huh?) and only start feeling it *after* the peak, because that's when they dare to let go.

4-5hours is pretty extreem, though.

I know that some people "block" the experience (how is that even possible, huh?) and only start feeling it *after* the peak, because that's when they dare to let go.

4-5hours is pretty extreem, though.

Yeah that's what I said! But that's with everything he does or takes. He stays in the gym for 4-5 hours because he doesn't feel the pump till hours into his workout. I don't know. We're all unique in our own ways but it's funny how the human body works!

Hey guys ,so here's how it panned out. I think I done my last dose at approximately 2am,and left the club at around half 6. I got about 3 hours sleep,and the eyes (and face as a whole) just look 'fucked' rather than like I've been on MD. The harder part is definitely the mental side,feel mentally exhausted etc.