• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Redosing

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdjack27

Bluelighter
Ok so i swallowed some xanax earlier. If I were to sublingualy take more 30 mins after swallowing the original dose, would that be a waste? I figured the sublingual route this time would kick it in fast, and I now 30 mins instead that long of a time for the original dose to kick in. It's not like it's been 2 hours.

We're a harm reduction resource and for this reason, we really don't like to allow threads that are no more than people trying to get high without any kind of alternative objective. Also, you're going to need to define what "a waste" might be. At any rate, there's really not any good Harm Reduction value here other than this:

If you are a new user to Benzodiazepines, which it would appear that you are, you need to be extremely careful with how you proceed through this little adventure. Blackouts, sadly, are more often portrayed in our society as a "funny or humorous" kind of light. Everyone can laugh at a drunk, stumbling around on the sidewalk, having no idea where the fuck he is, but it's often much more serious than that.

When you black out, literally anything can happen. Anything. You really should not take any more Benzodiazepines if you don't know what you're doing. Even those who "know what they're doing" can end up murdering people behind the wheel of a car. It's not a joke and I don't like to be hyperbolic concerning drug use. This is a very real worry that you must consider. I'm closing this. If you have a separate issue or a different objective, we're here for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.