• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

redosing with phentermine

Justin Sane 53

Bluelighter
Awhile ago I took a single oral 37.5 phentermine tablet and waited an hour (it takes about that long to kick in orally) then took a large dose of opiate and took another phen tablet, except this time I snorted it. I felt the first phen just fine, but the second one never seemed to kick in.

My main question is does codeine or phentermine itself inhibit the enzyme that breaks it down into active compounds? I might also just suck at railing pills since it was my first time.

I'm thinking about trying the combo again, but with alcohol instead of codeine as kind of a poor man's speed ball.

Phenteramine is best absorbed orally, even then it's a crappy drug. It's just not making it into your system if you snort it.

Ah, okay. So oral is the best route of administration? Yeah, it's nice because it lets you sleep at night, though. I'd imagine taking it with caffeine or maybe psuedo ephedrine/ephedrine would make it slightly more recreational. Thanks for the info!

Mixing phenteramine and (pseudo)ephedrine is a good way to have a hypertensive crisis, or at least get a righteous headache. Neither are particularly centrally active.

Phenteramine and caffeine may be worth a try, though. It's just not a drug worth abusing.