View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Redosing windows?

AnanasBannana

Bluelighter
I just got 8 tabs, and I don't have any sort of testing kit nor can ibe sure of the strength (apparently they're 150ug lsd) so I thought it'd be responsible to take a low dose (half a tab) to start out with.

If it turns out to be disappointing, how much time do I have to redose to get a proper experience?

Cheers!

Well, even if they really are dosed at 150 mics, half a tab would neccessarily lead for ME to a dissapointing experience, but this is a pure personal statement . Buddy, nobody can tell you since everybody has a different definition of a "proper experience" .
How long do you count to wait before redosing ? What kind of experience are you out for ? Why dont you just do the test and then you wait one or two weeks to avoid tolerance and then you take the dose you wish ?

This will be my first time dosing. Am I being overly cautious or is testing a half dose a good idea?

If you're only taking half a dose, your tolerance shouldn't rise too much. If you want to be safe, redose within 2 hours of putting the hit in your mouth.

Taking half would be a great idea if you've no test kit on principle of it may be a nbome or NBOH compound both of which have much more toxic effects than LSD although still make for a strong trip , in my opinion not worth it taking nbomes . But anyway you'll know if it tastes bitter as all he'll that it's not LSD , hope it is tho man enjoy :)

Test kits are easy to get. Taking a drug blind is stupid and easily prevented. If you die (and you can), think about everyone who cares about you. It's not worth it in my opinion.

taking half is relatively safer than taking a whole one.

if it tastes very bitter, it's NOT lsd, and can be pretty dangerous, even with just half a "hit". i would spit that out and not take more.
if it's tasteless, or takes like...paper, it's probably LSD or ..just paper (maybe another lysergamide? or who knows really, you should probably just get a test kit)