View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Redosing LSD with the intent of extending the peak at the same intensity

contraband968

Bluelighter
So I know people are always talking about how much of a waste it can be to redose LSD, and in general I agree.

That said, I have a pretty large amount at my disposal and am attending a nature-style them park soon with my wife where i want to dose.

She wants to be there for some of the activities in the morning, but the real attraction is the live show at 7pm which I'd love to still be tripping for.

I'm planning on dosing at 10am, again at around 1:30pm and maybe again around 4pm or so.

Original dose and the intensity I would like to maintain is around 150-200ug depending on how I feel when I wake up that day.

I know because of tolerance it is difficult to redose later than about 1 hour after ingestion and experience increased intensity.

Luckily I simply want to ride out the same intensity for much longer, basically peaking for close to 10 hours.

Is it possible? Should i just redose the same amount at those ~3 hours intervals, or will I also need to up the dose even just to extend the timeline at the same intensity? If I need to up the dose, is there a linear guideline for doing so in this case?

Possible? Yes. Wasteful? Potentially. Certainly subjective in that capacity.

Being wasteful is not a concern for me, I have enough to waste if need be in order to ensure it suits the schedule I’m after.

Just concerned about how much I need to reside with - I know no one can say with certainty but anecdotal evidence is great.

Just don’t want to up the dose with the intention of lengthening the peak at the same intensity, but end up actuallly increasing the intensity.

I’ll be in public after all so want to trip long, not hard.

Redosing LSD is a funny one, but ime can work (or has done so once, for me).

I once took some low-moderate strength blotters, tripped for about 6-8 hours and then redosed at the tailend and went to a friends party, experiencing another 6-8 hour trip of roughly the same power.

On the contrary, I was took a very strong blotter, then the next day redosed, and nothing really happened other than some very mild visual enhancement.