• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Redose needed now? Will 1-2mg Klonopin ruin a 20mg XR Adderall high? Or high ruined?

xrnx

Greenlighter
I have tried searching and skimming some threads but my high has (should have)started and didn't find exact info/advice. I'm tryin to hurry and not waste this buzz as I don't have many of these. Hoping that someone replies soon lol. Thx in advance

I snorted a 1mg Klonopin about 1-2 hours prior to the Adderall dose. Unsure of how much prior, memory's foggy already from the Klonopin

So about 7:15pm I snorted 1mg Klonopin. I'm guessin(timewise) 30min-1h later I wanted to game/tweak on the PC and popped open a 20mg Adderall XR and dumped the beads in my mouth. Chewed em slightly and then washed down with soda. Haven't yet felt a big come up like yesterday's dose. But this entire time so far, and it's 5 hours later now(12:20am), and I still haven't felt much related to the Addy (i.e. euphoria, energy to want to do anything, etc). Throughout the 5 hours I've mostly just felt sleepy from the Klonopin. Like I didn't even take the Addy. Like actually closing my eyes for a minute like I need to rest/sleep.

So
1. Main questions, considering info provided above, should I redose another 20mg Addy XR now/soon to overtake the Klonopin so I can actually enjoy the Addy high?
  • Because did I ruin/cancel out the Addy high by doin the Klonopin? Maybe did too much Klonopin?
  • Or maybe the Klonopin will wear off super soon and the Addy high will kick in and let me do my thing? (unsure of how long the strong effects of Klonopin are felt)

Additional random info
Well I've been typing, editing, typing, re-editing, adding bolds, italics, bulleted lists for like an hour since I started this thread...So I'd say it started kickin in more, or the Klons wore off a bit. But damn, it took 6 hours to either kick in or for the Klons to wear off? Right now currently I already feel like I'm startin to come down. I thought they lasted 12 hours? Seems more like 6 hours waiting for the high and then maybe 6 hours of being high. It's now 2am so 12 hours later would be 7am. So I get to enjoy the high for 5 hours?
I've done Adderral before but it's been like a year. I did do a 20mg XR yesterday. That time I dumped the beads and split em in half. Ate half of em. Ate the other half like, idk. 4 hours later after I was feeling the first half. Shortly after...BAM. I was high as fuck. Palms sweatin. Couldn't concentrate on anything. Tried tweakin on the PC like I usually do but didn't do anything cuz my mind wouldn't let me concentrate. It usually makes me multitask and get sidetracked like a mofo but I couldn't even start any type of task whatsoever. Didn't have any of that tonight but I did the 20mg all at once. Well, it's been 7 hours now. 5 hours left I guess. Have a slight focused buzz. Not where I usually am/want to be. Go ahead and redose 20mg or half of the 20? Or say fuck it and let it be what it is and hope for better next time. Just really feel like I wasted the stuff.

Thx in advance. Sorry if it's too much reading.

Edit: Well it's a bit late for the info I needed at the time. 4:20am now. 3 hours shy of the 12 hour mark. Feeling slightly tired. I barely had time to enjoy that. redose now?

Last edited: