• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Redose dosage?

TheGoodGuy

Bluelighter
Hey guys I am going to roll home alone by the 9th February I am looking for the perfect dose,
and have read dozens of posts from various forums but it is hard to find something about the "sweet spot" redose.
I am thinking that I am going to take 100mg of pure MDMA testet with Marquis, Mandelin and Folin test kits
and I just want the redose to extend the experience. I remember about 1 year ago it was the best experience of my adult life,
and I did 100mg initial dose and 150mg redose and before the second dose kicked in I felt so fucking good! Dot not get me wrong
I had an awesome night all the way through also after the second dose kicked in but by then I was just rolling balls!
So anyways that night i rolled for a solid 5 hours with pure MDMA also

but how big a redose do I need to get those 4-5 hour rolls? I was thinking 100mg initial and maybe 30mg, 40mg or even 50mg redose? I will not go over 150mg since I have never done under 250mg in one night and want to try a "low" dose and if I could get those 4-5 hours with only 30mg redose that would be great thank you

Last edited:
this is a tough question, it muchly depends on the next few variables. weight/ height ratio. when was the last time you rolled, and the potency of the drug. If it was over a year ago you should be able to roll quite hard with not much MDMA. I have nasty tendency of dosing too high but I would recommend taking 100mg to start, and around the 2 hour mark taking 50mg of MDMA. so around the 3 hour mark you should be coming up again. good luck!

Sorry the lack of info I made a semi long post on Drugs-forum.com with no replies so I tried to narrow it down.
- Next week when I am going to take it, it has been 7 and a half month I always wait 6-8 months between rolls and it seems like the quility is high (from an onion dealer) and as formentioned it is tested with 3 reagent test kits. I weight only 63kg and am 170cm and I am VERY sensitive to ANY drug, take alcohol for example I get drunk off of 1-2 beers and 4-5 then i am ready to go to sleep and the same goes for all drugs.

About 1 and a half years ago I did 100mg and 150mg redose and when the 100mg kicked in I would describe it as my perfect sweet spot so much euphoria i could not stop touching my chest and legs it was so amazing and started to moan a little (this was my 2nd time and my best roll ever) when the 2nd dose kicked in I was rolling so hard! so way less euphoria but still awesome because of the stimulating intensety of the roll.
So I know 100mg is my perfect initial dose but I am concerned about how little of a redose I can use to extend my roll by 1-2 hours. You said 50mg and I am considering that too but I would like 40mg or 45mg just to be under 150mg total just to try it. I now when to redose I always do it 1 hour to maybe 1 hour and 15 minutes and when i did it on that time i just mentioned above with the 100g and 150mg redose I got a solid 5 hour roll and I think that was the perfect lenght.

It is discussed a fair amount throughout pihkal.

Following it seems pretty effective.
Shulgin suggested first dose, wait for effects, then once plateau, 1.5 hrs in add 40 mg.

In our research, this worked well.
So, there are a few alternatives.

1. Called gentle
Dose around 100mg and wait for plateau. Then wait 1.5 hrs and add 40 mg. This works fine, add 10 or 15 percent if body weight over say 110kg

2. Doising for fun
120mg, followed at plateau with 80mg, (not waiting for 1.5 hrs) then adding in 50mg at 1.5 hr point.

Both the above should give a fun 4 or 5 hours night. The latter should give over 6 hours.

Of course, more can be added, but mdma doesnt seem to imrpove much over say (150mg single dose or couple hundreds mg multi dose) only other effects increase (confusion, hallucinations, dehydration etc.)

However, another fun trick can be adding in either ;
small doses of k with some more mdma during, decline from pesk. This extends peak into an area of confusion but if diine gently is rewarding.
a small medium dose of a 2c such as 15mg 2c-i or 14mg 2c-e or lastly 15mg 2c-b.

This will change the experience significantly but can add another 5 plus hours of fun.

Thanks for your reply and everything from Shulgin or his wife is a great plus in my books :)