• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Red ?

lostsoul.On.E

Bluelighter
Hey everyone, has anybody came across the red ?'s in the states lately? I'm a little skeptical because I've seen the ecstasy data results and those weigh about 330mgs. The ones I have are about 240-250 mgs total weight and supposed to contain 180 mgs of MDMA. So I'm just wondering if its possible to vary weight by that much and if anyone has seen them lately what is your opinion.

They're probably the weaker versions, I believe they were tested at 140mg.

They usually whip up some lower dosed batches to send to the states, so that's probably what you got. Obviously a test kit is needed to make sure it's not some completely different pill, though.

yea they have been tested with the marquis. i just find it hard the weight of the same batch of pills could vary that much. i probably do have the weaker ones as i find it hard to believe 180 mgs of mdma is packed in a pill that weighs 240 mgs. thats 1/4 of the pill binder, probably wouldnt stay pressed very long

Edata is a great service, but a lot of their measurements are inaccurate to the actual pills...

ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=2590 @lostsoul: heres an example of a euro pill that is 160mg of mdma and only 250mg total. you dont need as much binder as logic would tell us. im sure certain binders are better than others also. its happened with some of the domestic US pills i get too, they only weigh 160mg total weight but definitely have around 100mg mdxx. have fun with those badboyzzzz

nice example faced. i guess im just being a little skeptical because my last roll i had pink ?'s and was warned to take half and that ended up not doing anything. i ended up taking 2 and a half to get where i wanted to be. they weighed about 200 mgs but i think they had less than 100mgs mdma.

It was just irritating that i had to wait almost 2 hours to feel the effects because i was too cautious taking them in halves. so this time i dont want to go through that bullshit i might just pop the whole thing.

im getting a couple of these to try out this weekend ill let u know what mine end up weighing

Cool let me know. Also maybe you could add some details about your experience if you take them.

keep me up to date guys, i took a white one supposedly 200mg. Didnt do shit. But i started at about 150. Real clean mdma though, no come down AT ALL.

I had the pleasure of trying these a few weeks ago, 1 pill was enough for me (I wait at least a month in between rolls), VERY clean roll, nice waves and magical feeling, felt no drain the next day and was able to sleep 6-7 hours after dosing. It felt more like 110-140mg of MDMA, nothing else. It was a treat considering all of the horrible shit going around in florida and the south currently, get as many of them as you can before they are gone!

the red question marks are fire.. 180mg. I have also seen the green's 120mg. I would not pass on these if they are still around ;)