• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Red supreme vs Orange Tesla

kieplangdu

Greenlighter
Tested with simon. The top is red supreme, the bottom is orange tesla. Which one do you think is better? Red supreme is darker blue, kinda purplish. All other tested show strong reaction with Marquis, Meckle and Medelin.

pml72eMBj

Here are the rest of the test from left to right with Marquis, Mecke, and Medelin.

plVqO2RDj

Last edited:
Not in the right section, I'll move it for you ;) I've had differences in reaction colour on simons as well, between blue and slightly purple. Could be the pill dye. In any case, the other tests are all positive so I'd say you're good to go. If you want to be sure, send one of each to a lab like ecstasydata

Thanks! I know they are good. I just wonder which one is stronger than the other from Simon color.

Thanks! I know they are good. I just wonder which one is stronger than the other from Simon color.
I know the teslas are very very strong, I don't think they get much more stronger than that, so I would guess the other ones are equally strong or less, not stronger. Not sure of this though, stronger pills than the 200mg those teslas should contain have been made, but they are very rare. FWIW, the bottom simons result is what is to be expected, purple is possible due to some pill dye or something but I've only come across that once or twice. It's not a normal test result in any case