(New South Wales) Red Superman (sydney)

OND43X

Bluelighter
Ok sorry about my lack of dimensions etc or pic, but have been offered some E's here in sydney and theres nothing on them in pillreports.
It has a well pressed superman logo on one side and a dome on tge other, the red is not a light coloured red and shouldnt be confused ads looking orange or pink, its a distict red withh light specs, any info guys??

Ps the heading was meant to say has any1 came across these? Sorry my buttoms have got the shits with me atm lol and write watever they please...

Name: Superman
Colour: Light Red / Speckled
Logo: Superman "S" Logo
Height:
Diameter:
Weight:
Scored: No - Domed reverse side
Bevel:
Texture:
Smell:
Taste:
Reagent Tested:
Marquis Reagent Result:
Mandelin Reagent Result:

Last edited by a moderator:
Red goes faster right? Anywho pill info requests are over here: Australian Pill Info Requests

and you need to try to stick to this format:

Name:
Colour:
Logo:
Height: mm
Diameter: mm
Weight: mg
Scored:
Bevel:
Texture:
Smell:
Taste:
Reagent Tested:
Marquis Reagent Result:
Mandelin Reagent Result:

If you don't know the exact details just leave them blank and come back and edit the post adding more details as you get them. The description of the logo and domed rear should make these pills pretty easy to ID. I've moved and edited the thread for you but please put these in the right place in future.

have these been consumed yet ?

theres a report on red superman on pill reports now. and the reporter stated that the pill tasted sweet. but they also went on to say they lasted 4-5 hours ... sounds like MDEA to me, but the sweet part has me thinking...