• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Red Playboys (mesc?) and Orange honeybees (2C-B)

lazyvegan

Bluelighter
buddy of mine just picked 100 'mescaline' pills. obviously i'm suspicious, but they are thick red with playboy bunny print. PR.com had nothing i could find. apperantly 250 mg. each. he's knowledagble and has
tried pure extracted mescaline, 2CT-7, 2C-E, and says it's def.mesc. and trusts the trusts the source. this is around the Pacific NW. prolly be sending one of for testing though, but just wondered if anyone had any thoughts or encounters?.

And for the record I'm 100% certain that any cute little orange tabs with a "honnybee" on em are 18 mg 2C-B. ;)

no, i am aware of the red 2C-B playboy's. these aren't them i am certain. these are slightly larger and have a ring around the bunny. effects and duration are identical to mescaline.

if you look at the page about adulterants - http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=268435, you'll notice out of the 29 listed, mescaline is not one of them. In my eyes, that's strong evidence that mescaline is not in those pills. I can't find it since they changed the top of the ecstacy page, but it also said somewhere an active dose of mescaline won't fit into a pressed pill.

Definitely highly unlikely that it's mescaline as it's usually distributed amongst friends as there's not much profit to be made from my understanding.I would say it's most likely a 2C-* or a 2C-T-* compound.

^I thought the same thing. Mescaline is worth more than mdma, so why would anybody sell it as mdma?

and as someone above me mentioned,. you cant fit the amount of mesc needed to trip in a pill

Not mescaline...as delta 9 said...it's too precious of a commodity to be sold off as MDMA (IMO). And, what zig zag said above....that'd be one helluva pill. ;) Probably one of the RC's. Give us an update if you get one. :) Thanks for the info on the honeybees.

I'm in Ohio I had a red go go dancer or stripper or something I can't really remember what it looked like but I also took a white ummm... Mercadez maybe dunno and a blue diamon and I rolled face.

Usually get 10 packs of skittles because if you take 1 of a couple different ones or even 3 you shouldn't die and you should roll face.

I usually go by what my dealers say since they take them and people report back and also mostly it seems when they are low on a certain press of pills, that is the best one usually.

Not true all of the time of course but just throwing in my 2 cents.

-Brad

^^^ Man, you should never trust your dealer...you need a testing kit. Taking 3 at one time is not advisable either, you don't know what they could be adulterated with, and it could make you very sick (or worse!). Stick around Bluelight and do some reading...there's a lot to be learned here. :)

I'm in Ohio I had a red go go dancer or stripper or something I can't really remember what it looked like but I also took a white ummm... Mercadez maybe dunno and a blue diamon and I rolled face.

Usually get 10 packs of skittles because if you take 1 of a couple different ones or even 3 you shouldn't die and you should roll face.

I usually go by what my dealers say since they take them and people report back and also mostly it seems when they are low on a certain press of pills, that is the best one usually.

Not true all of the time of course but just throwing in my 2 cents.

-Brad
lol so you take 3 cos they shit anyway don't do that with 2c*'s