• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Red Mario's?

I took two of these yesterday, and can confirm they are definitely legit rolls.

All in all, I dropped one hit of LSD, took one red mario once I came up and then the second about 45 minutes after that.

I fucking candyflipped balls, and had no negative comedown effects.

Holy fucking shitStonedand89! What the fuck up? You out? In Cali still?

^word brother rollz, i am out.

am at my dad's house again with his crazy old lady being more intrusive than ever.

i'm out of the house at the end of august though. i'm going to palomar at the moment to get the credits i'll need to join the military.

PM me bro, i just remembered mods will probably be bitchy about this.

so it's on topic, those rolls were legit for sure.

^^ lol ya the mods have been getn kinda outa hand with some of the stuff they feel the need to moderate about. This site is kinda not wut it used to be not that long ago. I'm surprised I even saw you here cuza how little I'm here anymore due to over modulation :p Remember the times when this site had only og mods (like Ravenous Blond? You're still the business though Ravenous.<3) (o ya no beef with Bearlove either)

Last edited:
Yo Red Mario's are the bomb fasho, i have 3 on me and i popped earlier today, just one with orange juice got me FUCKED UP, trust

red mario

red mario tried them this weekend at plur their good, 10 minutes after after u take it u feel dizzy and ur body feels sick and tired the like instantly u puke everyone i was with puked their guts out but like the moment ur stomachs empty it just hits u and ur floating and all hyped up and dancing their good

I picked up a few of these in socal (who knows if its from the same batch). It was a pretty average pill. I got a decent "roll" that didnt quite feel like a roll, but still made me feel great. I was stimulated for a while, without being cracked out. Very similar to a vyvanse stimulation. My friend got the same ones with me and said he felt a little Ketamine in there. I didnt. My friend said he really liked them, but only because they were a pretty average roll experience, and thats what most people look for. Personally they didnt feel worth my money, but then again w/e thats me.

A pretty average pill. Definitely would be great for shows or parties. Id guess there was .06-ish of MDMA if thats what they used. At least that what I felt. I railed a little under half of one, smoked a bunch of tobacco and threw up. Usually doesnt happen to me on MDMA, even most amp's... It could have been some "smart" combination of some sort of stimulant and something like MDAI. Im sure combining amp and MDAI feels somewhat like good ol' pure MDMA.

But once you try .1 of pure, clean MDA for 10 smackeroos theres no going back ;)

Mantis: most drugs get me "fucked up" in some sense. take a pill thats filled to the brim with pipes or speed and i assure you, you will feel "fucked up."

Keep n eye out for green croc pills. I cant remember if they were crocs, but Im almost positive. Theyre kinda big and normally pressed. Tested and assayed to be caffeine and MDA. Definitely a fun time.

Last edited:
Ketamine is sometimes used as a filler in pills and most of the time there isnt enough ket to be active at an oral dose. Agreed, 60mg of MDMA isnt much and most likely wont floor you. Ive taken .25 of pure MDA in a night, and I was full on hallucinating! Awesome experience. Are you referring to the Lacoste stamp? If so, most Lacoste pills that Ive seen have been pokeballs which are usually MDMA + Caffeine.