• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Red liquid methadone.

LostMyMindToday

Greenlighter
So swim has had a lifetime battle with opiates but has managed to stay sober with the help of methadone swim obtains from a clinic to help people stay sober off opiates. It's a cherry cough medicine color and comes in white bottles. Recently they have tapered off the methadone and A friend has come into possession of it. The questions are the type of high They will experience as They only have experimented with weaker opiates such as Percs. Should they shoot it up or just drink it or just what is everything they need to know to safely experiment with this very powerful drug

Welcome to the site :)

Please do not use SWIM etc when using the site, it is not needed and just confuses the thread.

I have moved this thread to Other Drugs where you may get some replies

We don't use SWIM, please edit your post

So you have been addicted to opioids and tapered down with methadon and you have a friend that is more or less opioid naive who wants to try methadone, did I get that right ?
You don't want to shoot it, it'll ruin your veins and you may loose an arm to it..
What mg/ml is this liquid ?

As others have said, please don't use SWIM or other confusing articles. What you are most likely dealing with my friend is Cherry-flavored 10mg per ml Methadone syrup/liquid. 10mg per ml syrup is the name of the game here in the United States and you likely will never find anything else, although it does come in different colors and flavors; blue, red, clear, flavorless etc.

Your post is confusing man. Have you or have you not ever taken Methadone before? There seems to be some confusion surrounding that subject. Next, unless the liquid is in the original bottle with all of the security measures still intact, then there's no telling what you've gotten or what the purity is. Also, even though you know that the Methadone is most likely at a 10mg per ml concentration, when given as a take-home the rest of the medicine bottle is almost always filled with water, diluting the solution maybe 5 times. My point is, that you have no idea what you're getting, so be careful.

Don't shoot this liquid. It can literally kill a vein in one shot. Trust me on that. Also, if you're using a standard insuling syringe, you'd probably need about 20 injections to get reasonably high considering the aforementioned dilution.