(Victoria) Red Heart

Wow, those green hearts look exactly like this pill, except this red one had been in someones sweaty pocket as they fried. The same bevel around the logo and the snap line looks fairly identical... Ah well, ordering a test kit next week when i get some coin. Should find out if its worth a gander then.

I doubt it, and I still cant source these bloody green white or what ever hearts. My group of friends wana litterally buy a small safe n stash em lol only because there is bugger all md around

And plz Dont tell me to get powder caps or crystal, if I could I would

i'd be careful, test it, if it's heart shaped then look out tbh. go for the round ones. budlightyears look nice.

I doubt it, and I still cant source these bloody green white or what ever hearts. My group of friends wana litterally buy a small safe n stash em lol only because there is bugger all md around

And plz Dont tell me to get powder caps or crystal, if I could I would

Finally decided on that, got come cash coming in this week. I'm gonna be set for the next 2 years xD

Still cannot get my hands on any of these magic hearts! its killing me!
My source's say yes but never come through with the goods!
slumber party kroniic?

Sorry to bump again.

Has anyone had or heard anything more about the Red Hearts (heart shaped) around S.E. Queensland? and maybe whether people may have an idea of what they are MDxx/Amps/RC?
@xshivaspacetechnol - You said locals are saying they were speedy and smacky? Were they saying that in a good way?

I know there has been a few heart shaped pills on the Gold Coast lately (green hearts and beige about 6 month ago) that have been RC or Amps. In a position at the moment where I can't really test these before I get any =(.

This one is/was circle shaped with a stamp. Speedy and smacky isn't good. If your going for speedy, buy some speed and eat it in tallyho papers or something, at least then you know (vaguely) what you're putting into your body. ;)

Pink heart shapes, I've tested and eaten them a few times. Tested with Marquis tester, went yellow so it's in the RC category: Methylone, Butylone, Naphyrone. I don't mind them, more so a party/chill out with mates sort of pill, struggled to dance in the city when I had 2, more just sat there talking to friends and being pretty well munted. People have complained about it taking 2 hours to kick in, it does take awhile to kick in - an hour to hour and a half, so just be cautious of that so you don't go dosing up too quick.

Hopefully these Orange DJs or Ying Yangs press make their way up to SE QLD.

Finally got my test kit bahahah. Test indicates Mdxx + Amphetamine combo. Eating it this weekend for a music festival YEWWWWW. If only i had more :( haha

Last edited:
Yo dude no event names.
Finally got a test eh, wish I knew someone with a test so I wouldnt have to go so far to get a new one

What grugz said mate it is to protect yourself. I've been sorting through a sh*load of reports on PR cleaning out event names, it is to protect you and the event promoters.

Yeap, definatly had amphetamine in it, couldn't get to sleep by the time i got home and collapsed into bed well after everything had worn off. Was pretty munted by the end of the event, took two other pills that tested well and some acid. Looked like a deer caught in the headlights...Good time though :)

I've had some positive and negative encounters with these Red Heart pills. It is all very confusing and can not be explained however I do know it resulted in an embarrassing amount of debt.

I know some friends, three actually, who all got these pills - their pupils were large, they were happy, stimulated, energetic - perhaps amphetamines were a main contributor but one friend stated the feeling of MDMA - I doubt it though. Either way, the pills were good for them.

My friend got some, went back to his home town and gave them to his friend who has never done any drug other than marijuana - they did not work? Completely dud. His skin went pale and that was the end of the effect. The strange part of this tale is that the pills my friends had and the pills this guy had were all from the same batch.

Either way, after this drastic experience I know to stay away from Australian pills -always and forever-

I've had some positive and negative encounters with these Red Heart pills. It is all very confusing and can not be explained however I do know it resulted in an embarrassing amount of debt.

I know some friends, three actually, who all got these pills - their pupils were large, they were happy, stimulated, energetic - perhaps amphetamines were a main contributor but one friend stated the feeling of MDMA - I doubt it though. Either way, the pills were good for them.

My friend got some, went back to his home town and gave them to his friend who has never done any drug other than marijuana - they did not work? Completely dud. His skin went pale and that was the end of the effect. The strange part of this tale is that the pills my friends had and the pills this guy had were all from the same batch.

Either way, after this drastic experience I know to stay away from Australian pills -always and forever-

Did the friend take anysort of SSRIS anti-depressant? SSRIS can really dull down the effects of MDMA, this combined with an average environment (ie. shit party, by himself etc) can really make it feel like nothing at all. Either that or there was a problem in production or he just got ripped off :(

Who cares anymore. Those Red Hearts were the devils candy.

Red Hearts can go to hell as when you first see that globule of yellow turn to blue, then purple then black, you know its a good day, so today, is a good day :)