(Victoria) Red Heart

somuchflippy

Bluelighter
I had a look on pill reports and all the reports were at least a couple years old and none of them matched it.
-:Updated with marquis reaction:-
Color: Red, With white and black speckles
Logo: Heart, Shallow press (however it was in someones -who was frying- pocket).
Suspected Contents: MDXX + Amphetamine
Width:8mm
Height: 3mm
Smell: Bit of a chemical smell.
Score: yes
Bevel: on logo side of pill only.
Texture: hard, doesn't crumble.
Taste: Reluctant to give it a lick cause i don't know when I'm gonna eat it.
Reagent test: Marquis, Apart from slicing my finger open on the "ez test ampule fracture line" It initially gave an orange colour around the edges of the reagent and a dark bluish color where the sample sat. Then went a darker orange on the outside, and a very dark blue (almost black) in the center. So I'm guessing a low-medium dose of Mdxx + Amphetamine
r
Picked up in the CBD of Melbourne. Allegedly is Mda "and (maybe) a bit of speed"... Any one heard of these?

Last edited:
Have heard of some pink hearts same as you describe in melbourne getting great reviews. Check the green heart report on PR (page 3) they are in huge numbers at the moment in Melbourne and see if they are similar let's hopes it's a second release

Ehh those green hearts look like the ones from 2009 in WA. The logo on this pill is really dodgy... really shallow... I was over in melb and was really hoping to find something tasty mdmaish haha, got a cap on the same night which was pretty good but saved the pill for later... fingers crossed its half decent... Got exams atm so wont be taking for a while ahh well.

Been hearing about these green hearts, needa get mah hands on these

There everywhere in Vic ATM grugz I have had people getting them gettin them from all different angles. They are amazing.

FUCK. Wish i got one of them while i was there >=( Spent too much time drinking piss :/

^ There's no way of knowing unless you or somebody on here has got them.

hey guys just letting you know that there are white hearts as well, exactly the same press as the green hearts.

i ended up getting a handful in the same bag from the same source as green hearts, and i'm hoping they're just as good (or better, old school white hearts!!)

just putting it out there, heres a pic if you keen for a look:
tinypic.com/r/3498lqe/7

3498lqe.jpg

Why can't i find these bloody hearts! i gave up on googs soo long ago, i no longer have sources! argg

These Green and White ones still floating around melbz ?

Yeah thegreen hearts are pretty rockin'. MDMA to the max, my guess is it's around thr 100mg mark so they're about medium strength. Good to find something so easily in Melbourne!

I know there are the "red heart's" heart shaped lollie looking pills going around SE QLD again, soon to be reagent tested but from all reports they taste extremely sweet and apparently "smackey/speedy" feeling as the locals affectionately state. Haha