Scored: No
Bevel: No
Texture: Solid
Smell: -
Taste: Slightly bitter
Reagent Tested: No
Marquis Reagent Result:
Mandelin Reagent Result:

A friend bought a few of these about 4-5 weeks ago and i want to know if they are worthwhile because nothing good has been around for quite sometime where i live

Yeah mate if they are the ones in this report ---> click(soz couldnt find the aussie report) than they will blow your mind. Best pill in oz since the white hearts a couple of years ago, probably med - high MDMA =D. I wouldn't recommend more than 1 at a time, maybe even half if inexperienced.

look for white crystal specks in the pill and the ® logo on the back. have fun and watch out for copycat batches.

Yeah mate if they are the ones in this report ---> click(soz couldnt find the aussie report) than they will blow your mind. Best pill in oz since the white hearts a couple of years ago, probably med - high MDMA =D. I wouldn't recommend more than 1 at a time, maybe even half if inexperienced.

look for white crystal specks in the pill and the ® logo on the back. have fun and watch out for copycat batches.

Your thinking of red rockstars ;) but yeah i've heard nothing but amazing things about those

shaped like a heart or stamped?

I recall a batch of heart shaped ones that were all time,but this is going back 3-4 years in SE QLD, they looked like a lollie! Then a heap of copycat straite caffeine hearts came flooding in..

Hope what u got is half as good as they were..

aww that sucks man, everybody in Canberra calls them red stars.. your missing out. I suppose these are a copycat batch then?

nah, i don't think there is any fake red stars at the moment. Still 2 months till i can take mine :(

I know there are the "red heart's" heart shaped lollie looking pills going around SE QLD again, soon to be reagent tested but from all reports they taste extremely sweet and apparently "smackey/speedy" feeling as the locals affectionately state. Haha