(South Australia) Red Doves

Pill me up

Greenlighter
Hey this is my first post here Im going to be getting some of these red doves but I haven't heard anything about them would anybody be able to tell me if they are any good Ill be posting a report when I get them.

Picked up some of these today actually. I shall take a few photos tonight. Unfortunately don't have my tester here, so will have to wait.

Which state are you in 'Pill me up'? I have heard they are mdma good strength.. Also, people on PR are talking about them in the Ralph Lauren report.. should be a report up soon i recon

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Could you please provide the width of the pill as well?

OP please read the guidelines before posting as they tell you the information you must include. It is not acceptable to make a report on a pill you have NO information on other than the name, thanks.

Im on holidays so id b taking a guess, probs around 3mm or 4mm. Its not a massive pill, not small either, standard size i guess?

Unless someone can take measurements on the specific pill dimensions I am going to have to close this. People really need to learn to follow the guidelines in here instead of just doing whatever they want, nobody wants to be out money on a shit pill but its counterproductive to the HR goals of Bluelight for threads like this to keep popping up with virtually no pill info supplied.

Someone PM me with the real and not estimated dimensions and I will reopen this.

Re-opening since dxb PM'd me the correct pill dimension. I have edited them into his post detailing the pill.

Tried these out last night. Only had one on a full stomic, slow steady build up. Very chatty with my other two mates, prefered to just sit on my own in the club a number of times but also was dancing around a fair bit. Give them a med to high rating. Hard to read my phone at one point and somewhat loved up as well. Have been doing pills awhile. One of the better ones this year i think.