(South Australia) Red Crown

nearlly had one of these on the weekend but only had the 3 crown the 5 crown is the better i hear

Yeah these are everywhere in Adelaide at the moment. Did the old lick test, and yeah they fizz on ya tongue. A 2 second glance is enough to see the waxy pipe look. Definately didnt take these. Too bad the other 80% of Adelaide was loving these..

theres decent stuff floating around Adelaide atm, a few people i ran into at certain club were all buzzing around on what they called "mdma caps". cant say for sure it was what they spoke tho.

I had one of those caps last week, But id had other pills before hand. Tasted like MDMA, Looked like MDMA. Caps had fuck all in them aswell. Took about 30 minutes to kick in, Got very munted from them, On the verge of eye wobbles, But no love! Im not sure if the dosage just wasnt enough to get the love or what but im going to get some more and combine a couple and give them a run.

I had one of those caps last week, But id had other pills before hand. Tasted like MDMA, Looked like MDMA. Caps had fuck all in them aswell. Took about 30 minutes to kick in, Got very munted from them, On the verge of eye wobbles, But no love! Im not sure if the dosage just wasnt enough to get the love or what but im going to get some more and combine a couple and give them a run.

cool, what colour where they?

id say that would be the case, but for one to give those effects, thats a world of difference from whats around!

From memory the caps were yellow and green i think. Definately not a clubbing drug haha, I had to slam down a few red bulls to be able to get back on the d floor.

Nah didnt pack that much punch haha, just sapped all my energy and made me want to sit down a chill.

i gotsome greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeny greeny hearttys :D

gonna be a loved up weekend yO

haha lucky you, i think i can beat that tho :p

got some djs just asking to be eating, have to hold out for one more weekend tho!

Nah didnt pack that much punch haha, just sapped all my energy and made me want to sit down a chill.

like sit down munted? as all the people i saw were vouching for it, and were buzzing moving around etc, sometimes i sit down a chill out to a pill... depends on the buzz i guess

pics means shiiiiiiiiiiiite festival. I would like a pic with a note saying BLUELIGHT ROX :p

I never doubted you for a minute Peter! It was Headdah's idea, I swear, he forced me into it! Oh no, here he comes to whip me again! Headdah NOOOOOO!!!

I never doubted you for a minute Peter! It was Headdah's idea, I swear, he forced me into it! Oh no, here he comes to whip me again! Headdah NOOOOOO!!!

:( :( :(

thats ALL LIES :(

i never did such thing.

*hides the whip*