• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Red Counterstrike

Mcracken420

Bluelighter
Sorry if this goes against the rules, I have never posted in Pill reports before. I got some ecstasy a while ago and it was a red counterstrike. I had never heard of those before so I looked them up and I did find one matching image online from a Reddit post. It was from 2015 or 2016 and the consensus was that they were really good and dosed at around 200mg. Anyway, I did not test mine (I know I should have) but I took half and it was incredible. I have a few questions though.
1. Has anyone else heard of or tried them?
2. Why do certain pills just seem to disappear like that? Is it just branding from a small manufacturer who isn't around anymore?
Any more information about this topic is also appreciated.

Sorry if this goes against the rules, I have never posted in Pill reports before. I got some ecstasy a while ago and it was a red counterstrike. I had never heard of those before so I looked them up and I did find one matching image online from a Reddit post. It was from 2015 or 2016 and the consensus was that they were really good and dosed at around 200mg. Anyway, I did not test mine (I know I should have) but I took half and it was incredible. I have a few questions though.
1. Has anyone else heard of or tried them?
2. Why do certain pills just seem to disappear like that? Is it just branding from a small manufacturer who isn't around anymore?
Any more information about this topic is also appreciated.
Can't really answer the question regarding why do they disappear, however being manufactured by a small lab and they just changed the pill press is the most likely reason.