• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Red Apple Macs?

caseyizzle

Greenlighter
Hey what's up, i'm new to the forums. I've been trying to educate myself on everything about E. I know quite a bit now. Unfortunately i don't have a testing kit, so i have no way to know for sure to make sure shit is legit.

Here's the thing though, i'm going to a rave on this saturday too see cosmic gate and john callaghan, we found some red apple macs, but i couldn't find any recent reviews on these. They were all from 2008/2009. Wonder if anyone here has heard of them?

Is there any good signs for me to know if they're legit?

I know some already.

Outpressed pills have a very bad rap.

Lick the pill, should be a very bitter taste. If it's a citrus taste it's prob a pipe.

Should not be waxy or glossy.

What else is there?

Thanks guys.

couldn't find anything on pill reports, all old reviews.

Last edited:
There's actually quite a few recent posts if you just search red apples on pillreports.
Here around the 707 they're quite low dose MDMA, but pure nonetheless,
never seem to find adulterants in them, for the past 3 years they've popped up and popped down,

but always seem to be clean.

Enjoy <3

hey mate you cant mention event names,just say a event :p

the only really good MDMA pills i had was a white heart it was pritty fat and chalky pure white with a score on the back its had 100mg of MDMA.

also where about in the world are you?im in australia and i had some BLUE apple mac last weekend they were sweet tasting and contained 5-15mg of 2C-B or 2C-C it was a great trip very smacky and great visuals i thtink it would go great at a rave with some drinks the light would look fucking wickid! let us know the pill goes