• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Dosing Rectally administering tincture

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know that man what u think 50 years old 30 years in shit.the thread was about pluggin tincture.am i right?
Initially bit after ppl said it doesn’t work, i then asked in post #3 a follow up question about what thc carriers I could add to tincture to make it work. Then the conversation went to thc carriers in general , see posts #6 #9 #10 etc. these posts were a discussion on how to formulate thc for faster absorption and had nothing to do with plugging tincires because we had already moved past that topic

Plugging MDMA and cocaine is generally done with aqueous solutions, it seems pretty effective from my experience

Those are super water soluble. Benzos (which my post was about) and thc (which this thread is about) have poor solubility in water so that’s why it’s harder than turning the faucet on and mixing your drug with it when you’re dealing with things like Valium and thc

Plus I’m talking about pharmaceutical formulations in the context of valium. Even if a drug is water soluble (morphine) it’s still formulated in a non aqueous medium for recal use because water is too hard to ship and can be spilled and decomp happens faster in water than in a “dry” medium like wax/oils

Those are super water soluble. Benzos (which my post was about) and thc (which this thread is about) have poor solubility in water so that’s why it’s harder than turning the faucet on and mixing your drug with it when you’re dealing with things like Valium and thc
How about using the water soluble THC preparations? I've noticed that when used orally they have a quicker onset time than traditional lipid based preparations

How about using the water soluble THC preparations? I've noticed that when used orally they have a quicker onset time than traditional lipid based preparations
I have to look into that. I asked at dispensaries but they don’t even understand what the term soluble means and didn’t have anything.

I imagine they are gonna be way more expensive than regular thc extract z

Anyways it’s not a huge deal…I can wait 90 min to get high I was just curious on this topic. It’s probably for the best because the faster a drug hits the more compulsive I get with it.

Mods can feel free to close the thread the question has been answered

You can buy the delta8 versions on the internet, you should be able to find it by just searching for "water soluble delta8 THC" and it's usually about 15-20% THC by weight

As @LucidSDreamr gave a good description. People choose ROA's differently most often in an attempt to mess with a drug's bioavailability. On this spectrum, oral usage is at one end and intravenous injection on the other. We're not gonna talk about Transdermal or Intrathecal administration as they're not relevant to what we're discussing.

Rectal administration is a middle ground between these two points on the spectrum. This ROA allows users a faster onset and an often higher bioavailability. Possibly the most important factor to be aware of though would be safety. Rectal administration is essentially just as safe as oral administration. I'm a major proponent of its usage and spreading the word, as I feel it's great if we can intercept people on their way to injection and give them a compromise.

A lot of people are really apprehensive of the process. There's homophobia, hygiene questions and all kinds of stuff in between. The reality is that it's a very simple thing to do. I've never had a solution come back out or even really leak at all. I know a lot of people are afraid of this. It doesn't really seem to happen in practice unless you have some kind of previous issue regarding your rectum.

You gotta love talking about rectal administration. It's so glamorous.
I know this man...all about rectal bioavailability and that route avoid first pass metabolizm and so u got better effects from stuff withh poor oral bioavailability,but it does not matter for me just because i do not looking high from a long time,but just a way to be functional,going to work and do my duties...it is not about some homophobia,but yes no have desire to put things in my ass.call me old fashioned......also i got only some bupe patches,wich after some time will finished and with that all posibility to have access to painmeds except ordinary nsaid drugs

Initially bit after ppl said it doesn’t work, i then asked in post #3 a follow up question about what thc carriers I could add to tincture to make it work. Then the conversation went to thc carriers in general , see posts #6 #9 #10 etc. these posts were a discussion on how to formulate thc for faster absorption and had nothing to do with plugging tincires because we had already moved past that topic
no man i would not bother to see post 6,9 or 10.Plugging tincture is stupid.It is for oral or sublingual use only.When I was younger and more stupid i did tincture once i.m.Not in practise of harm reduction even to answer to that question otherwise than-drink ur goddamn tincture!Not so hard to say...

no man i would not bother to see post 6,9 or 10.Plugging tincture is stupid.It is for oral or sublingual use only.When I was younger and more stupid i did tincture once i.m.Not in practise of harm reduction even to answer to that question otherwise than-drink ur goddamn tincture!Not so hard to say...
yea bothering to read evidence that makes you look lazy or incompetent for not being able to follow a 30 comment thread would be a bit embarrassing for you to addresss.

Better off ignoring it.

Mods please close this thread before it gets any nastier

yea bothering to read evidence that makes you look lazy or incompetent for not being able to follow a 30 comment thread would be a bit embarrassing for you to addresss.

Better off ignoring it.

Mods please close this thread before it gets any nastier
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Ignore.....what a pleasure 👍 👍 👍

Last edited:
As @LucidSDreamr gave a good description. People choose ROA's differently most often in an attempt to mess with a drug's bioavailability. On this spectrum, oral usage is at one end and intravenous injection on the other. We're not gonna talk about Transdermal or Intrathecal administration as they're not relevant to what we're discussing.

Rectal administration is a middle ground between these two points on the spectrum. This ROA allows users a faster onset and an often higher bioavailability. Possibly the most important factor to be aware of though would be safety. Rectal administration is essentially just as safe as oral administration. I'm a major proponent of its usage and spreading the word, as I feel it's great if we can intercept people on their way to injection and give them a compromise.

A lot of people are really apprehensive of the process. There's homophobia, hygiene questions and all kinds of stuff in between. The reality is that it's a very simple thing to do. I've never had a solution come back out or even really leak at all. I know a lot of people are afraid of this. It doesn't really seem to happen in practice unless you have some kind of previous issue regarding your rectum.

You gotta love talking about rectal administration. It's so glamorous.

Personally, I understand the science. At least as best as a layman can.

I still hold an inherent prejudice against drugs and butt stuff, and it's not a homophobia thing. It just doesn't seem the right way to go about things to me.

I hold no judgement whatsoever, I just know that it would take a really fucked up situation for me to put drugs in my rectum.

might be because of a chronic hemorrhoid problem but ay, sometimes tmi is a thing yeah?

You can buy the delta8 versions on the internet, you should be able to find it by just searching for "water soluble delta8 THC" and it's usually about 15-20% THC by weight

I was actually just reading into this today. I can't remember if it was specific to Maryland or not, but apparently the rule is delta-8 is completely legal so long as it doesn't contain more than 0.3% delta-9.

It honestly didn't make much sense to me as they seem to have nearly identical molecular structures aside from a single bond, but hey man. Drug laws. They only make sense when you focus on who makes money off of the incarcerated.

Last edited:
I hold no judgement whatsoever...

But you might consider injecting in the eye, moderators...

Well we learned say NO to tinctures in there, that's some achievement. Now you can close while i have the last conclusion word!

😇

Thread closed as OP says they got the answer they required and requested it be closed and no other reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.