• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Rectal pure Morphine HCl

Doclad

Bluelighter
Good evening Bluelighters!

I'm a person who enjoys 20mg of oral Oxycodone, and with 30mg I'm already nodding. Well, I mention this to give a test of my tolerance and that you can answer me.

I've in my hands Morphine HCl in the form of pure powder, my intention is to administer it rectally with a syringe in the minimum of diluted water.
I've read contradictory things in many places, and I've not yet found what would be the right dose. People make the extraction of Morphine sulfate from their tablets, but as I've pure Morphine in the form of HCl, the potency may be higher.

Considering my low tolerance, do you think that plugging in 30mg-40mg would be a correct dose? I would like to have a good time with beautiful sleep and a good relaxation.

Thank you

DocLad

Good evening Bluelighters!

I'm a person who enjoys 20mg of oral Oxycodone, and with 30mg I'm already nodding. Well, I mention this to give a test of my tolerance and that you can answer me.

I've in my hands Morphine HCl in the form of pure powder, my intention is to administer it rectally with a syringe in the minimum of diluted water.
I've read contradictory things in many places, and I've not yet found what would be the right dose. People make the extraction of Morphine sulfate from their tablets, but as I've pure Morphine in the form of HCl, the potency may be higher.

Considering my low tolerance, do you think that plugging in 30mg-40mg would be a correct dose? I would like to have a good time with beautiful sleep and a good relaxation.

Thank you

DocLad
I've found that even 15 mg oral would be relaxing and give great sleep. Tbph the low feeling in the 2 days afterwards made me discontinue use. I suppose once a month is feasible if you are dead set on using. I don't think I am allowed to advise a dose per BL rules.

I understand that oral 15mg would hardly be noticeable, but each one is different. Anyway, not only do I want to sleep well, I would like to have a nice trip, nothing exaggerated.

Regarding the dose, you do not need to tell me how many milligrams I should take. If someone can tell me that 30mg-40mg plugged in could be equivalent to 20mg of oral oxycodone, that's enough for me.

Thank you.

DocLad

DocLad, if you use the morph rectally, please consider that its bioavailability is higher that taken orally. What means, you need a lower dose rectally.
I haven't time to search now but you will find easy information about the bioavailability of morph orally, rectal, iv if you do a google search.
Cheers

^
I am just curious why you want to plug this and not just drink the solution since you normally administer orally anyways?

Hi.

Because morphine rectally is more powerful. I would like to take advantage of rectal dosing. Have you never tried? I had a 6-apb trip plugged in that exceeded all the previous ones, now it's my favorite route of administration.

DocLad

Sorry but talking about how to get Higher by rectal or any means is illegal on this site please re edit your post if you do not want it to be closed.

Patrick You are still a green lighter why you trying to act like a mod?

Last edited:
Well, if the mods believe that they should close this thread I have no problem, but my intention with this post is to find out if the mentioned dose would be dangerous within my standards and tolerance.

My publication can serve other people to facilitate harm reduction, I am not asking anyone what amount of Morphine I should take, just an opinion regarding the dose that I mentioned myself in the post.

DocLad

It sounds like you are a careful person, just let us know how it was, and turn to BL as a resource if the booty demon gets his claws in ya!

Nah, rectal is just as variable as P.O; the fact is, morphine has a modest water solubility compared to other opioids and a low lipid solubility-and it's potency increases with chronic doses, and BA% increases with high doses

30-40mg is a good start, if you like 20mg oxy, though it can vary anywhere from day 20-80mg, to equal 20-30mg oxycodone, with acute adminstration of morphine

Unless you are experienced with plugging (and liked it) would just take it oral; it has a relatively fast onset, and decent peak, and 40mg is sure to give a nice glow, and you can redose

Please take an anti-histamine; 25mg diphenhydramine or 10-5mg cetirizine shall reduce or eliminate side effects, and 1st gen antihistamines potentiate- hydroxyzine 25mg is best, trust me, morphine is histamerigc, a non drowsy antihistamine is a decent precaution first time, if at all convient - Luck

Hi, Lorne?

I have heard that Morphine produces more itching than Oxycodone, is that true?
The itching I like to a certain extent, Tramadol and Oxi produce pleasant itching. But once I took 300mg of Codeina and had a very unpleasant experience, the itching was unbearable.

I prefer rectal administration with Morphine, because I do not have much quantity and I do not want to waste it, but I can take it in two ways and compare the effects.

I used to use Doxylamine to potentiate opiates, but after a while I started feeling strange in the morning and abandoned that kind of potentiation. Now I prefer to take Pregabalin.
I can take Cetirizine to cancel the itching if Morphine can become unpleasant in that sense.

DocLad

Morphine itches like hell man, much worse than oxy. Ime, it's not really that unpleasant though.

Sorry but talking about how to get Higher by rectal or any means is illegal on this site please re edit your post if you do not want it to be closed.

This is different; he wants an idea of equivalent Morphine dosing compared to both Oxycodone, and , I guess Rectal vs. by mouth

Remember OP, it varies by both routes, and chronic administration of morphine is 1.5-2x as potent as a single dose, however Rectal Morphine certainly works, and unless you are taking large doses of morphine PO on a regular basis, it will usually be superior

Just-research proper methods, an interesting method for intrarectal morphine was posted recently, by someone reliable

Whatever is the way way for you, feel free to experiment (and P.O. Morphinehas a BA%, of, 15-40%, it can reach 50% though, IIRC

IIRC to improve the biosavailability of oral Morphine it was advisable to take some alkalizing beforehand to raise the PH of the stomach and improve the absorption of Morphine.

So, for the rectal administration, can I dilute some of the sodium bicarbonate in the syringe with which I inject the Morphine? up to PH 9 for example? It would be a good idea? Do I've to do it before or at the same time?

DocLad

Yeah, a bit of sodium bicarbonate, it could be done beforehand; no study on intrarectal morphine and PH has actually been done, as opposed to oral absorption of opioids, and even sublingual, which are known to be effected by PH; however if I were to administer morphine rectally, I would want to raise PH( urine PH effects the elimination and T1/2 of methadone, sometimes dramatically!)
Luck with your experience, would start with ~30mg, You can always redose

If I increase too much the ph could precipitate the free base of morphine in some way? Would there be any danger if that happened?

DocLad

I wouldn?t bother with raising the PH if you?re gonna plug it. I?m pretty sure that PH balance applies more to the stomach because the stomach is a very acidic environment. I would just dissolve it in 5-8ml of water and plug it.

I?ve plugged morphine before but unfortunately it was those stupid ABG 30 pills that gel up in water, they didn?t dissolve very well and i remember not getting much of an improvement over oral use. Since you have pure morphine HCL, and your tolerance is 20mg of oxy, i would take 15mg of morphine rectally to start with.

Morphine can be very powerful, but the oral bioavailability is so low that most people don?t realize it?s actually more potent than oxy and probably closer to hydromorphone in strength. When i first took morphine i was already tolerant of opioid, i could handle 40-50mg of hydrocodone and get a pretty good buzz. I underestimated morphine and took 60mg thinking it would be weak, i was wrong, it kicked my ass and i felt like shit into the next day.

Being sick on morphine feels awful, worse than some of the opiate withdrawals i?ve had. So again i?d say start with 15mg plugged.

Also if you changed the morphine to it?s base form it might precipitate out of the solution since morphine in its base form is not very water soluble. If it precipitates out of the solution it?s not going to absorb very quickly into your body.

The solubility for morphine when it?s a base is only about 150mg/L which is horrible, you?d need 100ml to dissolve only 15mg. So id skip the basic solution just to be safe.

Last edited: