• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Rectal morphine

FattyAcid

Bluelighter
A person, whom is certainly not naive, but doesn't have a dependence at this time, plugged 60 mg of morphine (in the form of two morphine er 30's, the red ones, crushed and dissolved in 50 ml of water)

Here, two hours after plugging the solution with a rectal syringe, he feels nothing....he also has to poop, but doesnt want to in case there's still a chance he might absorb the dose

He notices a MUCH stronger feeling from EATING 2 of the same pills....what gives here? He had a full bowel movement not 3 hours before the dose.....

anyone have any ideas? is it possible this individual does not absorb drugs through his rectal membrane?

Its because they are ER pills (Extended Release) Which means your stomach has to break it down over a long peroid of time ( like 8 hours or something ).

It isnt going to break down well if its not in your stomach.

Next time try to find IR morphine before doing this, it makes all the difference.

ok just wondering thanks for not flippin out like a bitch bro

I mean like you are sticking something into your ass... before you started using drugs would you have done this? Do you feel any shame?

This has nothing to do with the question.

Maybe he just doesnt feel like wasting his drugs?

I wish that i had the balls to plug , its nice to get 90%+ BA

yea, except for no....i'm thinking 0-10% at this point....i thought the ER in the red 30's was simply a wax matrix, using warm water to destroy it/put it into solution with everything else should do the trick right?

No its deffinatly more complicated than that, those wax matrixes are a bitch.

I read one somewhere though that you crush it up, put it in a spoon, add warm water and some salt, and then slowly heat it until the wax moves to the side ( Dont make it boil, just slowly heat it with a flame under the spoon ) And then suck up the liquid with a needless syringe or eyedropper and your good to go.

so t+4 hours homey took a shit....disappointed

any ideas on why this didnt work @ ALL?

wow, shame in plugging? 8)
I'm new to the boards but that moralizing is very surprising. plugging is a life saver to some who easily get nauseated from opiates. Is this what you meant by reacting like a bitch? ;)

Last edited:
so t+4 hours homey took a shit....disappointed

any ideas on why this didnt work @ ALL?

I told you, your rectum cant break down the wax that has the morphine in it, only acids can that are in your stomach can.

According to the BA mega thread, the rectal BA of morphine is the same as orally.... IIRC about 30%

Anecdotally a lot of people claim its higher than orally, but I thought I'd relay what the published literature say.

yea, from what i'm reading, there is great variation in rectal BA, especially with the wax matrix involved.....but it honestly felt like i got nothing out of it....

Guy just ate 150mg about an hour ago, in a much better mood now....still has 60mg to play with, and would love a good walloping...if anybody can help

So i'm thinking it has to do with the contents of the bum before plugging....as i said, i had gone to the bathroom about three hours before the initial plug, so I thought I'd have plenty of surface area....i guess not though

I will not IV....

sorry to bump this, I thought more opinions/experiences might shed some light on the subject

so, this guy has two more ms contin 30's....tommorow, he plans on giving himself a water enema and expelling it, along with any shit, before plugging....can he expect markedly better effects? Is 100ml of water enough for a cleansing (read:make me shit everything in my colon) enema?

Here's to science

I just did one purple 30 boofed removed coating crush make solution warm water I used way less then 50 Ml prolly 15 let it sit and u kno the rest worked perfect these are MS Contin wax based slo release so they do work

No its deffinatly more complicated than that, those wax matrixes are a bitch.

I read one somewhere though that you crush it up, put it in a spoon, add warm water and some salt, and then slowly heat it until the wax moves to the side ( Dont make it boil, just slowly heat it with a flame under the spoon ) And then suck up the liquid with a needless syringe or eyedropper and your good to go.

Yeah I heard the same thing, basically crush it up and crisp it till it turns like a golden brown, there are tons of threads on this however. If you can defeat the time release, you should feel the morphine stronger and faster than orally, it does make a big difference though if you are constipated, cause then the drugs just get absorbed into your fecal matter.