• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Rectal methadone

Nothing you said makes anything resembling any semblance of sense. If you have accurate measurements then you are blatantly lieing, 140ml of anything in your butt would cause you to squirt it everywhere. That's the equalivent to half a can of soda. In your but. So check your measurements and seriously, if you really dumped half of that and wasted 70ml of done you shouldn't be allowed to have that drug. Thats drug abuse, akin to beer abuse as apposed to alcohol abuse.

What the hell are you talking about Blindbraille? You're telling the guy that he's lying?... Because, the volume of liquid would surely cause leakage, yet, in his post, this is exactly what he states the problem is.

"That's drug abuse, akin to beer abuse as apposed to alcohol abuse" - This post is a meaningless attempt to insult someone who posted a long time ago, akin to stupidity as opposed to, retardedness.

Crystal burns like nose fucking the devils dick but plugging it is the bee's knees and isnt uncomfortable , so I wouldn't gauge my decision to plug or not on the bases of how painful it is nasally or orally.

What the hell are you talking about Blindbraille? You're telling the guy that he's lying?... Because, the volume of liquid would surely cause leakage, yet, in his post, this is exactly what he states the problem is.

"That's drug abuse, akin to beer abuse as apposed to alcohol abuse" - This post is a meaningless attempt to insult someone who posted a long time ago, akin to stupidity as opposed to, retardedness.

I think the point where this discussion went sideways was when the original poster typed 140ml probably meaning 140mg which is exactly 14ml when dealing with liquid methadone

This is what you do.

Lay on your side, and lube up the syringe with lotion, stick it all the way in, almost 2 the plunger, and pull down. Take the syringe out after and lay it aside. Lay on your side for about 5 minutes, get up clean your ass, then just go sit down at the couch and relax

Your stomach will gurgle a bit, and maby hurt, just dont give in and try to poop, this means its working. Also, this works the best a few minutes after you just took a shit.
You're right.

But all I'm saying is that IF something DOES burn your tongue, then it would probably not be wise to stick it up your nose or ass.

While i see the theoretical validity in your opinion I have to point out that while Crystal ingested nasally or sublingual burns like nose fucking the devils dick , ingesting Crystal anally isnt uncomfortable in the slightest and the result is cognitively sublime.

It definitely does have a little bit of a burn (depends on the concentration of solution), but it's less painful and more like an odd warm sensation, not unlike the (external) use of stuff like Vicks or Tiger Balm that has a lot of menthol.

You quoted something InHerOwnWrite posted in 2009. And she hasn't been signed into bluelight now for almost a year and a half. Doubt you'll get a response...

Rectal methadone has slightly lower BA%, and it does not have a rapid onset...

Oral is the way to go with methadone, unless you have luer-locks.

Inrtrasal would work, though you would need pure MD.

White Grapefruit Juice and Cinetidine are really the best oral( aside from some RX medications, with they're own side effects)

Remember, antacids enchance MD BA%...

(!!DISCLAIMER- The information depicted herein is information about alternative dosing methods for opioid TOLERANT individuals who are prescribed such amounts of methadone by a licensed physician and should discuss such alternative dosing methods of your prescribed methadone with your physician before attempting to make *any* change to your medication regimen!!) Your problem, most likely, is that you are dealing with WAY to much liquid. When you have such a low dose in such a large amount of liquid it is near impossible for the rectum to hold much less absorb anything. Rectal administrations of methadone in medical settings are usually no more than 5mls of solution no matter what the dose of methadone. 140mls of liquid solution is A LOT, far too much. Try and get the 10mg's/ml formulation, That way you cant get 50mgs in in just 5 mls of solution in as compared to 50mls of solution with the 1mg/ml. In this setting, if you wanted to get say 150mgs with the 10mg/ml solution it would be appropriate to administrate 5ml, wait 20 mins then administrate 5 more mls and repeat again in 20 more minutes. The onset is MUCH faster than oral and you will get 3 nice lil "warmths" and in the end be left with far more opioid activity than an oral dose because of the much faster onset of action.

^ It's not a fast acting drug by any route, snorting pure md would be fairly rapid, and obviously IV, although even IV it takes~ 10-15 minutes to peak

There are a couple studies (or were) floating around, in one, PO methadone had well over 80% BA%, rectal closer to 70%, though both vary, and the difference likely isn't too significant

And rectal methadone peaks faster, however, it would still be "intermediate " acting

Well with really large doses, though that can't be recommended. Swallowing methadone with basic inhibitors, admistered multiple times, is the way to go - most potent, longest duration - and to conclude, most opioids have a delayed onset rectal

(Not methadone or apparently morphine, although oxycdone has a slower onset and longer duration intrarectal)

Ok, on that note

Peace and Love ❤️ and stuff,

-Lorne

I've definitely boofed some methadone liquid in my day and wasn't too satisfied really. maybe a little faster onset but you pay for it in subtraction of an already (to a opioid tolerant individual) subtle high.

on the rare days I did do it, I would boof about 30% of my dose just for that quicker onset but still take the majority orally. the pure boof always felt less effective haha. the best potentiation I got off methadone when I was still at the clinics was when I had a really early morning dose time and I would normally stay up the whole night, go dose at 6am and then pass out by noon. lil nocturnal period in my life you could say. but taking that methadone after already being up all night REALLY made me nod heavily, like falling asleep standing up or dropping plates of food on the floor etc. especially if I smoked some strong flower with it. that and eating fatty foods with the methadone. people rave about gabapentin + done combo as well. let me send this before I get too off track lol